Search results

1. ashley1986ann

CL cup for sell

im asking $25 for my CL cup now.
  2. ashley1986ann

CL cup for sell

Im selling my CL cup that I have only use about 10 times or less. The noogleberry is just not working for me im still flat. So if you want them let me know im asking $35 with free shipping and tracking. US buys only. if you want them email me at puggleytheragdoll@gmail.com
  3. ashley1986ann

So.. Where are you all from?

Northern I have live in Cali, Wa, Or, back to Cali
  4. ashley1986ann

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Here we go
  5. ashley1986ann

Save your money..

Same here they just wanted to sell me more!
  6. ashley1986ann

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Here is my. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265771971959&c=Page&cid=1265776983148&pagename=vsdWrapper
  7. ashley1986ann

Sad Day 4-17-12

3 yrs ago my dad pass away at the age of 47. Me was a grate hard working man. Its still hard for me every yr. Why did he have to go I still need my daddy, :(
  8. ashley1986ann

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

I did not mean it in that way. Its befor I new about the brava. I just heard the new TV says a bra to make your breast bigger and I was thinking to myself its got to be a scam. This was about 2 or 3 years agao. This I was doing some read on NBE I found brava. I tryed it was not for me tryed the...
  9. ashley1986ann

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Happy Easter to you too and to all.
  10. ashley1986ann

Im just glade there are ways to get bigger breast with out surgery. Even tho it takes longer.
  11. ashley1986ann

MY PROGRESS ^____^

They are lookin good!
  12. ashley1986ann

MY PROGRESS ^____^

MOG! WOW! how long have you been noogling? Are you just noogling?
  13. ashley1986ann

I wore the brava for 10 or 12 hrs a day/night for 3 or5 months something like that. I never got swelling. Just blisters from the rims. I think the Nb work work better because its at hier presser than the brava. Because it cost more dose not mean it works better. But that is funny that a plastic...
  14. ashley1986ann

Foggy domes

my too. Just about every time.
  15. ashley1986ann

Np. I tryed the brava did not work for me. I love the NB tho!
  16. ashley1986ann

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/6467
  17. ashley1986ann

Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

So you went from an A to a D in less then a year? Was it just noogling?
  18. ashley1986ann

If you where contacts you want to read this!

If you where contacts and your Rx is up and you dot not want to pay for a new Rx get you contacts from here you do not need to have an Rx just need to know your old one. My Rx cost my $120 just for a pice of paper to tell me what to order then pay for contacts so now its over $250. I found this...
  19. ashley1986ann

Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

And I know what you mean about then being rude and unhelpful. I called them like over 10 time and they only called me back 2 times. Both times no help what so ever.