Search results

1. ashley1986ann

CL cup for sell

Im selling my CL cup that I have only use about 10 times or less. The noogleberry is just not working for me im still flat. So if you want them let me know im asking $35 with free shipping and tracking. US buys only. if you want them email me at puggleytheragdoll@gmail.com
  2. ashley1986ann

Sad Day 4-17-12

3 yrs ago my dad pass away at the age of 47. Me was a grate hard working man. Its still hard for me every yr. Why did he have to go I still need my daddy, :(
  3. ashley1986ann

If you where contacts you want to read this!

If you where contacts and your Rx is up and you dot not want to pay for a new Rx get you contacts from here you do not need to have an Rx just need to know your old one. My Rx cost my $120 just for a pice of paper to tell me what to order then pay for contacts so now its over $250. I found this...
  4. ashley1986ann

What do you think?

Ok all of you woman out there I need to know what do you think. Ok so I just turn 26 year old I have been with my bf for 4 1/2 years. I thought a good age to get marred it 25 or 26 and I never wants kids because my animals are my kids. But lately ive been thinking a lot about baby's. Been...
  5. ashley1986ann

take a look at busty heart

I believe her breast are 40lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBr8nmznx4 http://www.bustyheart.com/index2.ivnu
  6. ashley1986ann

My miraculous bra befor and after

I have been noogling for 1 year and 2 months I was an AAA cup. My miraculous bra is a 34A. Dont really fell it out be for noogling but ater I do it just about fells out the hole bra still have a long way to go to get to my B or C cup. The 1st to be are be for noogling tonight The last two are 6...
  7. ashley1986ann

They are gettibg there

Ive been taking zoft gum for all most all most 4 months and noggling. About 2 weeks agao I was taking a shower and I look down. And im was thinking wow where did you come from. I can all most fix in my A34 miraculous bra. I think this is going to be my year for them to really grow. My bf can...
  8. ashley1986ann

What is snoogling?

I see people talking about it on here but what is it? And how do you do it? How does it work?
  9. ashley1986ann

2012 new year resolutions

So my new year resolutions for 2012 is to pump every day even if its just for 10min. In Dec it would be one year of me having the NB and I did not have much growth. But I and see I am getting better swelling now. Im going to keep track of my pumping time every day and my measurements ones a...
  10. ashley1986ann

Free PM

Still have the free bottle of PM just pay for the shipping! No longer take it.
  11. ashley1986ann

Your pets

There was a post on here and one of there gilrs where posting photos of her cat getting in her NB bag. So there post is for poeple who wants to post photos of there pets. The pic on the side <<<<< is my pic of my old cat puggley. The pic that on going to post is of my new kitten Amethyst. And...
  12. ashley1986ann

zoft gum question & free PM

Ive been taking zoft gum for 5 days now 2pc a day. And I think its working my breast have been a sore like a growing sore. My question is on the box it says you can take 6pc a day but on the website on there question page it says this Is it safe to use more than the recommended dosage? Because...
  13. ashley1986ann

OMG! I just have to share this! So HAPPY!

Ok so I got a VS MIRACULOUS bar on ebay. I had one in a B but im not a B what so every so I gave it to a friend because it did not look good on me. So I was thinking maybe I should get an AA MIRACULOUS bra( do not make AAA cups )because im an AAA cup but like to where B cup bra. What will it do...
  14. ashley1986ann

What do you think?

So I've been thinking about something. I've been noogling for over 10 months now on and off same with the pm. I went off pm for a bit because I ran out and did not have the money to get more if I can remember right I believe I had better swelling when I was off the pm. When I was on pm I was...
  15. ashley1986ann

felling sad

I am reallying felling sad and down about my breast. :'( I see all theses woman who has breast and then I look at myself and think what happen to me why did my not grow. Mt bf says he happy how they are. Then I think is he just saying that because he loves me because I dont fell sexy. Ive been...
  16. ashley1986ann

who has use Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder?

Have any of you use Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder? Is it really stronger then the pills? Does it work better then Purafem Premium Pueraria Mirifica pills?
  17. ashley1986ann

This may hesp for you breast

I went to this website http://www.puerariamirificarevealed.com/ and she has the guide for sell. I did not pay for it but I was able to find most of it for free! in part of the guide it says this. " Get plenty of Essential fatty acids" Most people don't bother to take an EFA supplement but this...
  18. ashley1986ann

Help! What am I doing wrong!

So here is what I have been doing. From the 1st of this month to the 5th I was noogling with the M cups for 8 hrs some night maybe just 6 hrs mostly pump and hold. I did do some pump and release. On the 5th I did see just a little bit of the red spots. Tonight the 6 I only noogle for 4 hrs with...
  19. ashley1986ann

wax

I was thinking about waxing but my wax is old. So does Wax go bad over time?
  20. ashley1986ann

How big is to big

So I want to see what you guys think how big is to big as in cup size for breast?