Search results

1. S

How to get a smaller waist

So, I've been trying to get my waist 12" smaller than my full hips measurement. I can get it down to 11.5" waist to hips ratio if I get down to a certain weight. Trying to follow the 36-24-36 ideal measurements. I'm currently 35.5 -25.5- 36.5. When I go down to 121 lbs (5'5.5" height), my waist...
  2. S

Have you heard of Foligen Cream for eyelash growth?

Read the reviews on amazon.com, and wondering if there are any other users who experience good lash growth. Husband's lashes are longer than mine, and at least I want to have half his lashes' length. THe other products are too expensive, and can't really guarantee permanent results. Thanks.
  3. S

Review for the new tee piece,tubing, and bag

Thanks so much, Lucy. I received my medium kit and large cups today. The ordered was processed 1/17/2011 and received today, 2/18/2011. So transit time is getting better. The box came in excellent conditions. But what surpassed my expectation was the new tee piece. It's quite sturdy, high...
  4. S

recommendation on a high quality MSM capsules or powder

Hi, Just want to know what brand of MSM are you using. I googled MSM and forgotten which forum it was on, but this lady experienced breast growth on a high quality MSM. I'm using NOW right now, and when I first started my NBE program last 12/9/2010, I used Vitamin Shoppe MSM. I grew quickly on...
  5. S

Does Maca really makes your butt bigger?

I don't think it's possible for Maca to work that fast. I started taking 1/17/2011 with one tablet 500 mg, and ramped it up to 4 500 mg. At first it was subtle. I was measuring 36.25" in my hips after three to four days. And now, after 10 days, my hips measures 36.5". I also weight 2 lbs...
  6. S

soonenough stats - newbie

I'm kind of nervous posting here, but here you go. I never even increase my bust size during my pregnancies, and with my first baby. But starting with my second baby, which I gained the most at 33 lbs (usually gains 25 lbs), my breastfeeding size went up to 36C (34D). At that time, I was kind of...