Search results

1. B

cracked cup.

one of my cups has craked slightly at the side and over the rim. Its usable, but im not sure how safe it is to use? time to get a new cup maybe? im not sure.
  2. B

just started to noogle quest

hey peeps, iv just started to noogle, im still getting used to it. I have a few concerns 1. I dont get swelling,my chest swells when in the cups but after I have taken them off, theres no swelling. 2. after I have taken off the cups my nipples are discoloured, purply/yellowly colour sort of...
  3. B

very slowly getting there!

Hi guys I am feeling very very low right now about my chest, im not even leaving the house and have sunken into depression over the last week. Im feeling desperate and as though i dont have a future. I would like breasts to feel comfortable, go out , meet people, have a relationship. I feel Im...
  4. B

size help please and how to order

I am a 36AA ( i think ), and UK size 16, so even though i am flat chested, im quite big, so i dought the extra small for AA cup will be the right size(?) so Im thinking of getting the small, and also the medium cups. Do you use the same pump for each cup size? and also is there a general...
  5. B

NB while loosing weight.

hey everyone, Im new to all of this and want to get a NB however I need to loose about 3 stone i think, and woundered if it still works to use NB while loosing weight, or if i could use it, then loose weight, or if i have to loose all the weight before starting. I know that you need to...