Search results

1. S

Exciting pleasures with the vaginal pump*

Hello everyone! I'd like to share another great pleasure with you. My wife and I purchased one small breast pump cup from Noogleberry. We already own a Noogleberry pump and silicon tubing, so we only needed one more item. We purchased the breast cup so we could try vulva pumping. We've heard...
  2. S

Heightening Sensations

Hello everyone! I'd like to share another great pleasure with you. My wife and I purchased one small breast pump cup from Noogleberry. We already own a Noogleberry pump and silicon tubing, so we only needed one more item. We purchased the breast cup so we could try vulva pumping. We've heard...
  3. S

Heightening Sensations

Hi noimp and thanks for replying, I think any of the pumps from Noogleberry would be fine, though the smaller white pump and the pump with the guage pull out a smaller amount of air with each stroke. The small incremental tugging might feel better than a quick, or harder tug. I think any of the...
  4. S

Heightening Sensations

When we first received the Noogleberry nipple and clitoris pumping system, we were surprised and curious. We had used a pumping system before but had never seen, even on the Internet, such cute "cups." On one end, there was the tube attachment, and on the other end were black, circular, inserts...