Search results

1. Matt B

Camper Tape and Cups

Okay All, here is the camper tape I use in place of the rings.You all can thank Evil Alex McGyver for this idea.LOL! Just measure the circumference of the cup,cut the tape and put it on the inside of the cup lip and fold it over and press it down.Voila...
  2. Matt B

Blisters Blisters Blisters!! Sonofabitch!

Hi all,man did I screw up!!I was noogling last night and didn't get any purple or red,stopped for a few,massaged the girls and started again.I pumped for about another 45 minutes and it felt normal got great swelling and I took the cups off and it looked like I had small pocks! I have blisters...
  3. Matt B

New Book on Breasts

Mornin All,I heard a review of the book "Breasts" on MPR this week,and it sounds like a must read for all you gals and guys with girlsLOL on the forum.Considering all the concoctions we take for boob growth and the toxic environment we live in,we all need to read this. The author had her breast...
  4. Matt B

Matts Progress

Hi all,thought I'd start a new one to make it easier to follow.The first two are after a pretty intense noogling session.The second two are after working in a bra all day and the last is this morning.A bra definitely helps shape the girls.They're gettin there...
  5. Matt B

Noogling Tip from Matt

Hi All, We all know noogling takes time,so to save time I have been using a CL and a nipple cup and switching back and forth.By using a regular spring clip to hold vacuum,you can pump and hold or pump and release either side just moving the clip. Hope this saves ya some time...
  6. Matt B

Matts Progress

Just a couple of pics after a mini noogle,probably 20 minutes.
  7. Matt B

Matts New Pics

Hi All thought I'd post a couple of pics after a nipple noogle. Not much change, but ours take time. MATT B :)
  8. Matt B

Breast forms

Hi all,before there was NB, there is and was breast forms.I bought these but they were too big.They were only used a few times and are in perfect condition.They can be glued on or just used in a special bra or in a regular one.I actually wore them all day once with a minimizer bra,sweatshirt and...
  9. Matt B

Matts New Pics

Thought I'd post some new pics,since it's been about a month.They seem uneven sometimes,and other times not .Oh well,they'll even out.Growth is slow but ongoing so you all be patient,cuz if you pump them they will grow. ;D They are still hideable,and even wearing a bra no one notices the bumps...
  10. Matt B

Matts Pics-repost

I posted some new pics,as I wasn't really happy with the previous ones.Hope you all don't mind.Taking these with a point and shoot is a pain. And,I haven't noogled since Wed. Thanks all,MATT B :)
  11. Matt B

I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an

I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. I've learned.... That when you're in love, it shows. I've learned.... That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day. I've learned.... That having a child fall...
  12. Matt B

Breast Compliments

This subject has intrigued me for a long ,so I thought I would ask all of you. Yesterday I was in a gas station and the counter person was a very attractive lady with great breasts.She wasn't dressed provocatively,but she was kind of showing the girls. ;D Now,since this is a breast forum that's...
  13. Matt B

Thanksgiving and friends

I 'd like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving even though all of you don't celebrate this day. I'm very thankful for everything and especially the comraderie and caring in this forum. Knowing there is a civil place to go and discuss breasts and their effects on us is wonderful.And, the help...
  14. Matt B

Purple

Hi All ,to all the newbies,this is purple.Not good to hold it this way.And,like I said in a previous post,olive oil helps get rid of lines and discoloration. Happy Noogling,MATT B ;D
  15. Matt B

MATT B's Pics

Hi all,Time to post some pics.I started noogling 4 wks ago.I've been doing NBE since May.I'm happy with my results but we all know it takes time.I know mine won't look as good as Evil Alex or Pipi's,but they will look good.LOL! ;D That's probably a good thing,cause they'd be hard to hide! ;D
  16. Matt B

How does one put up an avatar? MATT B
  17. Matt B

Men with nice breasts

It was suggested that I post a new thread on this topic,so here it is:What do you women think of a guy with nice breasts? MATT B ::)