Search results

1. B

Good Excuses for Ring Marks? haha

Hey guys! Again, sorry I haven't been on the forum much recently. I'm still noogling but I'm so busy that I often forget to check the forum. Anyway, I might get the soft cup rings soon, or try my own method to reduce ring marks, but I'm so sick of hiding them in the mean time that I'm...
  2. B

Barbies Before and After

Alright well I held off for as long as I could, but I figure I might as well suffer the embarrassment of posting my nudie's haha. My main goal is to see if you guys see progress. I feel like it's been said so many times on this forum (and is true!) that it's much easier for others to see your...
  3. B

What is your opinion of..?

Bra top bikinis? I'm torn haha. I found one that I really like, but I don't know how I would feel actually wearing it. Like, I feel like people would be thinking I was trying too hard to be sexy, etc., you know? Or that it looks a little too much like a bra and not a suit. I have a fairly...
  4. B

Care to help me with my personal problems? haha

Okay so I'm in desperate need of other people's thoughts here, and I thought someone on these forums might take the time to read this ridiculously long message, since everyone here is so supportive. Unfortunately, you’ll have to bear with my EXTREMELY long back-story first, sorry haha. Alright...
  5. B

barbie11's Info

Well I've been reading the forums for the last month or so, and I've finally decided to post my stats. I hope we can add some life to this forum since it seems like it's been pretty dead for the last few months. So here goes.. Age 20, 5'6", 110ish lbs, no kids, currently wear a 32D Under...