Search results

1. M

HappyFunSaks Stats

Hi HFS! Just wanted to let you know : don't get discouraged if you don't have much swelling, it doesn't mean you're not growing!
  2. M

Myam's stats!

I stopped noogling two months ago cause I was leaving on a trip. I wasn't that impressed with my results, especially since I thought I would loose my meagre progress of 1/2 an inch. Well when I came back, I was surprised to have my husband and a friend compliment my breasts, plus another friend...
  3. M

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert Rupert, don't put breasts before life! It's ok to try and change your body, but don't let it become an obsession. Don't let yourself be controlled by the media, it's so easy to see all of this and think that you NEED bigger breasts, but it's preposterous...
  4. M

Myam's stats!

I had measured my underbust too high on my back ;D Which means I've grown 1/2 inch!
  5. M

Best Cup For Top fullness?

Someone suggested lubricating only the part of the breast that you want to increase, so that it gets sucked in the cup more than the rest. Any cup that fits your breasts would work :)
  6. M

acne prone skin...

There are different sort of acne and it doesn't respond the same way from one person to another, but on persistent acne hygiene and diet are not proved to change anything. Actually, too much hygiene often worsen acne as it renders the skin more prone to infection and reaction to chemicals...
  7. M

CC's Progress

I noogled with medical tape over my nipples for a while, but I found something even more comfortable! I use the nipple stopper technique : http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html
  8. M

acne prone skin...

Have you tried washing your skin before applying the oil? Maybe you could add a few drops of tea tree to your oil, I used it on my face for years and it helped with my acne.
  9. M

Myam's stats!

I just mesured... I've taken 0.5 inches everywhere: underbust, bust, overbust. Which means... that I've took weight! ::) I'll mesure again after noogling...
  10. M

What do you think?

I have a friend in Viet Nam named Tran, it's a girl's name but the pronunciation is John. Maybe if you adopt a Vietnamese girl... "Janon" is nice too :)
  11. M

So.. Where are you all from?

It's so nice that you asked this question, I was wondering too! I'm 23, from Montreal, Quebec (Canada). Which explains my sometimes weird phrasing ;)
  12. M

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

This thread is so funny! Once my husband's associate came to my house while I was absent and had left my NB beside the computer... She said "what's that, looks like something to do with breasts". My husband started laughing and had her believe it was some sort of medical equipment having to do...
  13. M

CC's Stats :)

Hi CC, sorry for asking all those questions, professional bias (well I don't know if I can say "professional" yet, I'm only a first year student). I think it would be good to check it too, even tough it's most probably a benign cyst (which is basically just a pocket of liquid, very common)...
  14. M

Yeah I see it... If you touch it, could you describe the texture? Also, try "rolling" it, does it seem to be attached to your skin or to the underlying tissue?
  15. M

Oh, I forgot to say, I noogle for about 2 hours daily, often more. My husband knew about it from the start, so I don't mind him seeing me noogle, he even encourages me when I'm wondering if they'll ever grow :)
  16. M

I use coconut oil with the pump and hold technique. I pump some more as soon as I feel too much at ease so that the pressure is somewhat constant. I had trouble with the foam rings so I don't use them anymore, but it's a little painful on the ribs. Oh and I massage before noogling, it helps me...
  17. M

Brand new noogler!

Hi Katherine, I just found out about a way to prevent nipple growth AND get a better shape ;) http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html I didn't try it yet, but I'm definitely going to look for the material! By the way, I had just found out that some oil on the medical tape...
  18. M

:o You don't see the difference? I would have looooved to have that much growth in less than a week! I have been noogling two more weeks and I'm only just starting to have swelling. You're doing good! What's your routine?
  19. M

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert I'm currently using pure coconut oil, but I also used olive oil and canola oil, and I didn't really see a difference between the three. Olive oil is expensive, canola oil I use it to cook so I have a very large can that is messy to handle and I have coconut oil...
  20. M

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

bikiniluvr, you just saved me the trouble to look for a boob inspiration! The girl on the picture you posted is soooo gorgeous! If I can go back on my regular level of activity (which might take some time, I injured my left internal meniscus) I think this could be my inspiration too. I don't...