Search results

1. L

Has Anybody Tried This? Battery Powered Pump

I've been lurking around here for several years and tried to Noogle off and on but my biggest problem was getting the cups to stay on my chest. I needed the XL cups and I tried foam rings, no foam rings, camper tape, lube, no lube, bio-oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, you name it, I probably...
  2. L

Selling my New Growth NBE Kit on Ebay! For men or women!

I thought I had my New Growth NBE kit sold on Ebay last week, but my high bidder has never paid. I've relisted it again for $150. Item # 131307942107. I think this would be great to use in conjunction with the Noogleberry system. Please see below for more information! This kit can be used...
  3. L

Selling my New Growth NBE Kit

I'm selling my New Growth NBE kit. Brand new, never used! This is the first of its kind. It was developed by Eric Duchaine, a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada who actually sees clients who want to enlarge their breasts naturally! Check out the website at http://new-growth.org/ for more information...
  4. L

Nipple Protectors

This is something I would be interested in, but wouldn't they come off after pumping especially if the breast area has a lot of oil or lotion on it? Has anybody tried these and what are your thoughts?
  5. L

Back after a long time away

Hey everyone, Lexus here, some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I was really active on here back in 2012, in fact, I think late 2012 was the last time I posted. I'm hoping to order a Noogleberry soon and get back on the boobie bandwagon! Lex 8)
  6. L

Hydro Noogling

Hi! I've been reading a lot on the forum lately about hydro noogling and i found several thread which mentioned it, but I'm still a bit confused. When you hydro noogle, are you supposed to do it while soaking in the bathtub or while showering? Also, to those who have tried it, do you think...
  7. L

Double Sided Tape?

Hi everyone! I recently got the contoured extra large cups and really like them, they're much lighter weight than the regular XL's and the curve fits me perfectly.......only problem is I can't get them to seal up. I've tried the foam rings before, but have really had trouble getting ring marks...
  8. L

I'm Finally Noogling! I did it! I did it!

Yesss! I'm finally Noogling! Today was a helluva day at work, stayed late to finish a project, there was a hiccup with the Excel spreadsheet that I couldn't fix, office manager had already left....so, my husband is out playing poker with the boys and I come home and by the time I pick up the...
  9. L

Nipple Shelf/Shield?

I'm trying to find something to use as a nipple shelf/shield so when I pump, my nipple/areola doesn't get any bigger than it already is. I haven't tried taping then yet and I found another post with a description of how to make a nipple shelf from a plastic jar. I found this on ebay...
  10. L

"Shriveled" Nipples

Wow, I've had something strange happen that I don't understand. My NB is still on the back burner, I haven't had the time to find the right thing to keep from getting those funky ring marks, so I've been using my Brava in the meantime. I haven't changed anything and now when I take off my...
  11. L

Lexus' 16 Weeks Update!

Hi everyone, I've been on this board and I completed my 16 weeks of the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video program and I grew a total of 1.5 inches! And I'm going for more! I'm started another 16 weeks last night. I've got a case of boobie greed! I began my NBE journey on Jan 30, 2012...
  12. L

Strange Ring Marks

OK, I finally got my NB Extra Large yesterday and I'm very happy with the new cups, I needed the width and depth of the XL's, my breasts always felt like they were being crammed into the CL's, maybe that's why I could never get them to work. Anyways, I also bought some soft rings to help get a...
  13. L

OMG I think I'm lactating

Man, I just had the crap scared out of me this afternoon. I was using my Brava when I noticed a very thick drop of liquid on my left nipple. I had on the Brava for 55 minutes and took it off. I squeezed my nipple and a little more stuff came out of it, but it didn't come gushing out. I'm 35...
  14. L

NBE Herbs, PM, BO and Prescription Meds

I was wondering if anybody on this board takes either herbs, BO, PM and a prescription medication other than Birth Control pills. I have to take anti-seizure medication because I had a benign brain tumor removed almost 5 years ago and I emailed Bountiful Breast and asked them about taking BB...
  15. L

Total Curve

Has anybody here tried it? It looks expensive and comes with pills, a gel that is supposed to grow fat in the breasts and chest exercises.
  16. L

Extra Things to Help Growth with NB

Hi all, I found this online and it is several things that you can do to punch up your NBE program, I know that most people on this board know about Fenugreek, but the other ones I wasn't aware of and found to be interesting. Its worth a look for anyone wanting to do something in addition to...
  17. L

Has Anybody Tried Grow Yours?

I found this online the other day and was wondering if anybody has tried it? $149 seems kinda pricey and the website is very vague about what exactly you'll be doing. They do say that you can do these massages from the privacy of your home as long as you have internet to watch the video. It...
  18. L

Got Measured This Weekend

Well, I happened to be at the mall this weekend so I stopped by Victoria's Secret to get measured. The lady asked me when was the last time I was measured and what size I wore. I told her I hadn't been measured in several years and I usually wore a 34C. She said I was a "loose" 34C, but that...
  19. L

A Question for All Who Have Grown or Are Growing

Hi, I have a question for everyone on this board who has grown using the NB or are growing. There are so many in the medical community who believe the only option for breast enlargement is by implant surgery and everything else is a waste of time and money. I know from being on this board for...
  20. L

Brava Sport Box For Sale

I just bought a Brava Sport system and don't need the Sport Box, its basically the same thing as the Smart Box, except that it runs on AAA disposable batteries and you can't download your wear data to your computer. Its brand new, still in the plastic bubble wrap, if anybody wants to use it...