Search results

1. E

Annoying Newbie Questions

Good Afternoon! I just got my soft rings yesterday and was actually able to noogle for almost 45 minutes yesterday. :D Before it was just too painful after 15 minutes, without the rings. I don't know if it is because I am a pale redhead, casper-the-friendly-ghost pale, but when I noogle, my...
  2. E

Anyone take PM Powder?

Good Afternoon, ;D Sorry to everyone if this is a duplicate. I have been reading older posts on this site for several days and my head is about to explode. I am thinking about trying PM, and I decided to order some on Amazon. I came across this, which is supposed to give you a long supply of...
  3. E

Nipple Rings Request

Good Evening (her in the US) Lucy, Looking at the cock rings and penis rings, it occurred to me that hopefully Noogleberry would consider the silicone nipple rings we have been discussing in the forum to stop nipples from expanding while using the breast system. I would be nice to purchase...
  4. E

Google Page

Anyone seen the new page for Google today? It's an egyptian theme for Howard Carter's birthday. Just thought it was cool.
  5. E

Help! Can't get extra large cups apart!

My NG just arrived, but the extra large cups are too jammed together to get apart :'(. I have pulled and pulled. Any ideas?
  6. E

Any New Lip Pump Updates?

Good Afternoon, I am hoping to find out if there are any updates on lip pump use? Permanent results? Still using or did it fall by the wayside? I ordered the Luscious Lips pump when I ordered my breast system. I have tried all sorts of lip plumper treatments and gloss. I only found one that...
  7. E

Posture Bras and Noogling (& More)

Good Morning (depending where you are), I am a newbie and just purchased my system today. I was looking at some of the posture "bras" and wondering if anyone uses them after noogling? These are the ones that go across the back, over the shoulder, and under the breast without cups. You can then...