Search results

1. theredpill

32AA / 30B cup progress

You are lucky, for most of us the swelling lasts 15 minutes :-\
  2. theredpill

Dating a Younger Guy?

GO FOR IT! But be careful. The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I was 38 going through a heartbreaking divorce and he was 29. The casual flirtation turned into a heavy affair and believe me, that was the boost in confidence I needed when I was feeling insecure, unlovable and...
  3. theredpill

BO and progesterone cream

Well, my progesterone adventure was short lived. I used 2x450mg ProGest cream & 2 Wild Yam pills/day for only a few days. Results? I could barely stay awake! Also, my legs swelled and there was so much pressure in my legs that I felt my veins would pop. I googled negative side effects of Wild...
  4. theredpill

Relationship Help

Girls, from past experience (I am still recovering from my divorce to a compulsive liar and cheater), I have learned two things. Psychopaths (don't be fooled to think they are not) cannot love in a genuine way. They can only need you and want you. As long as you are useful to them (you are...
  5. theredpill

What is BO and what does it do? Btw, my natural (wild yam) progesterone cream arrived. I've been using it for 2 days, so far no changes. I'm also taking wild yam root supplements. Keep me posted on your progress.
  6. theredpill

Anastasia's pics

Maybe you should try Velashape (laser). I have an appointment for next week and I'll let you know what I think. My research indicates that it would help me reduce fat in certain spots, then I can avoid dieting and risk of losing breast tissue as well. On another note, I recently went...
  7. theredpill

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

A friend who recently got implants was advised by her surgeon that the ideal breast size is in proportion to your hips. I am a skinny, petite size 2, but my hips are wide and measure 36". I don't like the idea of having 36" breasts due to my tiny frame. So if I measured 34-35", I would be happy...
  8. theredpill

PM and Progesterone??

Saw this online, so I copied and pasted. Hope it helps: Progesterone cream side effects Should you use progesterone cream to increase breasts size? What happens if you have too much progesterone? Get the list of progesterone cream side effects here.(Please note that this list is not complete...
  9. theredpill

Progesterone cream side effects Should you use progesterone cream to increase breasts size? What happens if you have too much progesterone? Get the list of progesterone cream side effects here.(Please note that this list is not complete and should not be used to diagnose any medical...
  10. theredpill

Pueraria Mirifica side effects?

I am pretty sure that the loss was from PM. The only other method I was using was Noogleberry and that led to growth. As soon as I added PM, I lost the growth. I still have the acne but I think it is healing now. I couldn't stop taking PM immediately because stopping abruptly leads to messed up...
  11. theredpill

Relationship Help

Well, I have some experience with the same problem. My ex, whom I adored very much, was a compulsive liar and an eventual cheater. I know how painful this experience is for you. When I found out he was emailing with another woman, I didn't tell him I read his emails, but eventually it was...
  12. theredpill

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia, I hope you're not serious about getting implants. Of all the people in this forum and in BreastNexus, you've made the best progress naturally! Besides, you seem to be the perfect size for your body. You are proof NBE works! Godiva72
  13. theredpill

I lost all my growth (2.5 cm) relatively quickly. Within 5 days of taking it, I was completely flat chested again. It did improve my nails, but did not improve my skin. It gave me horrible, cystic acne!
  14. theredpill

Padded Hell's Program

Hey Minnie, yes cleansing is important for removal of candida, but to maintain a clean intestinal tract, eat some coconut oil every day. I have been doing this for years and it works wonders (I used to have candida overgrowth as well). I avoid flour and sugar, so I buy flourless bread (Ezekiel...
  15. theredpill

when to size up

Well please list your old NB cups for sale, they are a hot commodity among those of us who are still trying to grow. :)
  16. theredpill

Padded Hell's Program

This is a funny thread. You ladies are hilarious! I guess I'm not the only one who has lost growth and wondering if it's just me. I was ready to give up Noogling this morning, but after reading this entire thread, I feel encouraged.
  17. theredpill

Padded Hell's Program

This is a funny thread. You ladies are hilarious! I guess I'm not the only one who has lost growth and wondering if it's just me. I was ready to give up Noogling this morning, but after reading this entire thread, I feel encouraged.
  18. theredpill

Help Please, I am Shrinking!

Lex, my research indicates that the shrinkage could be due to PM pills. Apparently, if you are estrogen dominant, then PM would not work for you. In fact, it has actually reversed all my Noogleberry progress, and done so very quickly! I think that stalling is due to the herbs, not NB. You...
  19. theredpill

What herb to take if you're estrogen dominant?

I have been noogling for about 8 weeks and noticed nice growth in the first few weeks. Then I added 100 mg, and then increased to 500 mg of PM, and noticed that in weeks 5/6, my progress stalled, then my breasts shrunk drastically around week 8. I read reports that PM does not work for estrogen...
  20. theredpill

PM made my breasts smaller because I am estrogen dominant and I wish I knew that before I started taking it.