Search results

1. Milinius

Male Nipple Orgasm

Hi All, FYI, Just posted a new topic in the child board listed below, using the same subject line. Thought a pointer here would be appreciated. GALLERY PICTURES INFO Members pictures of results and progress Moderator: noogleberry Child Boards: GALLERY PICTURES HERE Have fun, Taboo
  2. Milinius

Male Nipple Orgasm

Hi All, The subject of Male Nipple Orgasm came up on the crossdresser thread and I decided to start a new topic to discuss this phenomena. I haven't actually experienced it yet, but did come close and feel it is possible. I also think, it is similar to a female multi-orgasm in that we guys can...
  3. Milinius

Nipple enhancement

What happens or what is your opinion of using the Noogleberry nipple cups? Please any response at all is appreciated. You may have read something, know someone who has tried it, or just have a gut feeling. It's ok any thoughts would be food for thought for me. What size cup? How much...
  4. Milinius

Taboo's Progress

All right I'll admit it, I've been hanging back. Thanks everyone for not pushing. Finally my conscience has talked me into posting a few pics. :) Here are 3 pics of my progress Start 2/26/12 where the XL noogle cup just barely fits 44 A cup, Annual 2/26/13 where the xl cup is within an inch of...
  5. Milinius

Flexing

Hi All, The subject of flexing has come up in several posts and I thought maybe a new thread on it might be helpful. As best I can determine,flexing is similar to the result you get when you hold out your arms in front of you, palms pressed together, and push your palms together. That cause...