Search results

1. triniave

new noogler, need support

Hi nooglers! So ive been noogline irregularly for about a month and a half - two months now with no real results because im not consistent :( well im trying my best to be now so for the past two days ive been at it!! When I first ordered I bought the medium cups and when i pumped i reached the...
  2. triniave

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

wow your progress amazes me! i have been noogling irregularly fr about 1 month with no supplements..i get great swelling but nothing that last :( i get so depressed that i was thinking about stopping. after reading your post i got my pump out and they are currently on!! :D
  3. triniave

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

OMYYY :O congrats, I want some knockers like that :D i only started noogling yesterday and already im anticipating my results. What was your routine like , did u take supplements?
  4. triniave

Future Noogler :)

So I finally received my noogleberry! :D However it may be too small :(
  5. triniave

Jessica's Journey

Hi Jessica, how long has it been since you started noogling? I read your tread and I dont think your boobs are sad at all! We as women are way too critical of ourselves sometimes. I would die to have nice firm boobies like u! :) Good luck!!
  6. triniave

advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

Thank you ladies for all your help and information! :D i WOULD definitely look into breastnexus, JessicaRabbit thanks for suggesting it to me :) xoxo............Mumof3Angels: I had a baby 10 months ago so we might be in the same boat :) How long have you been on your supplements and noogling...
  7. triniave

Thank you, I saw your response and just replied :)
  8. triniave

Thank you ladies for your quick responses! I would visit breastnexus and also look into fenugreek. I really do hope that it works really well on these old boobs :( as everyone says it would :) I am super excited! I just dont know what to do with myself until my order gets here! hahahaa :D PS...
  9. triniave

Hi All I just ordered by nooglberry 2 days ago and cant wait to receive it! Quick history: I breastfed three babies and shrank from a full C to A :( What I would like is any tips on regaining my breast tissue, like how long to noogle, what time intervals, should I use supplements? I have not...
  10. triniave

Selling noogleberry set up

cost?:D
  11. triniave

So.. Where are you all from?

Trinidad&Tobago!!(Caribbean)>><<25:)
  12. triniave

Hi All! I am from the Caribbean Island of Trinidad and Tobago and interested in becoming a noogler ;D. I have breastfed 3 babies and went from a small C to a barely A! not the cute perky As either but the saggy and depressed looking ones :( . Well I came across the site while searching natural...