Search results

1. C

When is it time to move on to larger cups?

I wanted to share something with everyone, I was using the medium cups for my start out and i had them for about a month and filled them up too quickly I wanted to try to be cheap and keep going until my boobs squished up against the tops but i ended up bruising my skin(barely pumping but it...
  2. C

c__tayy's stats

the usual bra shop ii go to, now carries size 30 band !!! after two months, i bought a size 30C but i am a very small C haha because it was a push up, but i'm happy to fit it ! its my comfiest bra right now, i can wear it all day and not feel like my bra is killing me
  3. C

c__tayy's stats

FINALLY found my tape measure, it was all wrong lol My measurements were 28" 33" so I'm at 32A haha bit about me, 20, living in canada, and had 32C's at one point :( but that was when i gained 15 pounds -.-" I wear mostly 32B, had a 30B cup but i tend to spill over when its a 30 inch band...
  4. C

Whole body vibrations !

http://www.whole-bodyvibration.net im looking at this one because there is a deal that i can get it for 250.xx for being in canada ! does anyone know anything about these vibration machines? they claim to provide weight loss, enhance muscles and as well as reduce stress !
  5. C

So.. Where are you all from?

Canada and i have been waiting for awhile for the noogleberry to come... hopefully soon :'(, 20 years of age as well ;D