Search results

1. M

Wow

I haven't been here for a while I have been rather unwell, and stopped using my breast pumps and Noogleberry almost completely. Since lockdown over Christmas I have started back up stretching and pumping, yesterday I used Noogle every couple of hours or so for at least 30mins to over an hour...
  2. M

Photos

I am getting rather sick of certain people just sticking photos everywhere. Some of use have serious discussions about Noogleberry and then this person just sticks photos on the post, and you lose track of what the discussion was about. Please post on your own thread, so that the rest of us...
  3. M

Nipple Enlargement Systems

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised!! Bought the Nipple Enlargement system a little while ago and didn't use very much because I found the edge of the cup was a little painful on nipple. Used it again today, and it was much less painful, probably due to the work I have been doing on my breasts, but...
  4. M

Where is everyone?

Since joining here recently I am struck by the fact that there is very few people on here. Why? Is everyone having plastic surgery or found other ways to enlarge their breasts? There used to be so many posting messages a few years back... where have they all gone?
  5. M

BREAST CUPS

Have discussed with James the needs for a new cup that he is going to make for me, as the extra extra large cup will be too wide for my frame!
  6. M

Progress!!

At long last, having had cups for years, and only using them occasionally, I have now got someone who wants me to grow as much as I do, so I have really persisted in using them often for the last few days! And yesterday when I removed the cups the swelling remained!! I was so happy, it's the...
  7. M

Veins

Have re-started Noogling after quite a few years break - life got in the way!! Have used Noogleberry for about two days now and getting really good swellings, and I have noticed that my veins are getting bigger and more of them all round the breast. My question is if and when I get swellings...
  8. M

Re: Yes Another Pump Question

Just thought I would share with you that I found a way of joining up my Noogleberry with my Spectre breast pump, and the effects are great! The pressure is pretty good and my breasts enlarge quite nicely, but I don't seem to suffer the dreaded red/purple boobs at the end of a session.
  9. M

Contoured cups

Last year I bought the Large Contoured cups and this year have been using them more than I did last year! I have recently noticed that they were getting my breast jammed up inside and I asked Lucy if I should go up a size, and she said I should. Today Extra Large Contoured cups have arrived -...
  10. M

Water consumption

I understand that we are supposed to drink plenty of water while we are Noogling - but can anyone tell me WHY? And what will the results be if I forget to drink much water and just drink coffee, coke and wine? Is it possible to see the difference?
  11. M

Older bosoms!

Hi guys: I wonder if you can help me. I've had my Noogleberry for a while - stuck in the back of the cupboard, but I have now dug it out and I'm pumping away like mad. My question is - is there anyone "mature" who is using this? My breasts have been rather well used over the years in all...
  12. M

moocow

13. M

Large Contoured cups

Hi, I bought my Noogle last year, did some noogling and then life got hectic and it got put to the back of the cupboard. I have now rescued it, and although the first few times when I used it my breast didn't grow much, I have just Noogled and the nipple is almost touching the top of the cup -...
  14. M

Aid to Breast feeding?

Hi - has anyone used the Noogleberry to actively help bring milk in? I know some ladies here have discovered they have started lactating after using Noogleberry, but I am interested to hear of anyone who has used the Noogleberry for that particular aim?
  15. M

Snoogling

Hi I've only had my Noogleberry since Tuesday, and already I'm finding it quite addictive. Can someone help me as to when it would be best for me to start snoogling? Should I wait a while until my breasts are used to this a little more? or start straight away? and also - should I use the full...