Search results

1. Damacus87

9th week 8hrs after noogling

hi cheryl, do you use any other methods like PM or rubs anything? your results are phenomenal! very inspiring to myself :D keep up the great work
  2. Damacus87

Veronica's Monthly Progress Pictures

Good luck in your journey Veronica! I hope the best and you look a bit bigger than a "A" cup to start out with :). Best of wishes xoxox
  3. Damacus87

Newbie with No swelling. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello etmoi, just be patient hun they will come. It just takes time for the magic to kick in I was frustrated at first as well but give it some time and you shall see the magic happening for you :) I wish you the best luck and progress on your ladies :D xoxo
  4. Damacus87

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

looking amazing jezz! Very happy for you xoxo best of luck
  5. Damacus87

HELP! D:

Dont give up whatever you do! :D, I just put cups in position and cross one arm/hand over the other to hold the one in place, basically pinching the tube on the say left side then once the rite side is on i repeat but just pinch the rite side then once both are in place and stuck on per say, i...
  6. Damacus87

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

your results are beyond awesome! congrats and have to say you have some perfect tatas :D
  7. Damacus87

Catching Up

HopefulC thanks for the reply and yes I was and do take PM it takes awhile before you start feeling and noticing results and trust me it is no fun being off them either cause I was so calm and feeling great then I ran out and cant get any for awhile but they do work just takes time it helps if...
  8. Damacus87

Catching Up

Sorry folks I havent been on as much as I used to but I can from time to time now :), Anywho I havent taken PM in a long time ran out and need to order more of it when I get the money but when I was taking them and the results stuck and are still going skin is softer, breasts are slowly getting...
  9. Damacus87

Belle's progress

wow belle congrats! The girls look great!!! And I love the shape looks like your keeping the original shape too this is where I would eventually love to get at, good luck in the continuation!!
  10. Damacus87

Starting again (^_^)

yeah im in the same situation not being able to do it :( have been just taking PM and a few others to kick that nasty T stuff down in me :) , but I have gotten a few comments as well like the other day went tubing down a river and well I thought its no big deal Iam not that big yet for the girls...
  11. Damacus87

I see the light!!

Thanks Bawb, DD and rupert: Have been having a few issues here in my life so far and havent been able to post anyhting new will tho as soon as i can and get things figured out. Latest news is I have been on PM for about 4 weeks now and wow I feel so much better and I feel more of a bounce with...
  12. Damacus87

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Hello and welcome back GIGI, I had that same issue the swelling wouldnt stay but im in a different boat than most girls :) , but keep on a routine and eat and drink healthy massage daily and keep at them girls and they will grow for sure! They just need some of that TLC ;) Good luck!!
  13. Damacus87

[[HELP!!!!!!]] Planning to get the Noogleberry

WOW JCDW you have great girls to start with and very beautiful ones! They have no saggin to them hun there great and dont always belive what you see or read from some internet stuff. Good luck
  14. Damacus87

Starting again (^_^)

Looking good Shiloh the girls are very circular! That is a good thing I think anyways look great!! Keep up the great work
  15. Damacus87

female hormone pills

no they just dont hand them out anymore like they did back in the old days... they are more pecular about things like that now and like me i have to go to a shriink before i can even start HRT for MTF stuff. Its a long process but its unethical or even practical for a doc just to hand out that...
  16. Damacus87

Starting again (^_^)

wow shilo congrats! Great progress and the girls look fantastic!!!
  17. Damacus87

FairyFunny starting anew

I agree with leelake, dont give up. I am in the same situation as you being a MTF as you will see if you have read my postings or seen the results. The main thing is that you have patience with this, and just start drinking loads of water that helps me out and start thinking healthier. You will...
  18. Damacus87

First time stuffing my bra!!!!!! What size do they look to you?

HAHA yeah I can understand that , Im trying to slim down but it seems near impossible for this dang brick of a body I was stuck in :( , hopefully with some time tho it will start forming into a great body :D. And nothing is wrong with being a small/pettite girl , thats actually what i wish i was :/.
  19. Damacus87

No swelling

Re: Swelling Hi and welcome Newgirl, and you just have to be patient big time with this but I do promise they will grow, if matt comments he will say the same that I have. Are you taking anything else with it like enhancement stuff? And one big thing is to make sure you intake lots n lots of...
  20. Damacus87

First time stuffing my bra!!!!!! What size do they look to you?

Welcome :D. And thats sort of what I am going for as well once I get this body of mine to shape ;). And why wouldnt you look good in your mind with thoes knockers?? I think they would look great on you girl, shoot if they are going to be that big you can donate to the Damacus fund for boobies lmao