Search results

1. Damacus87

Catching Up

Sorry folks I havent been on as much as I used to but I can from time to time now :), Anywho I havent taken PM in a long time ran out and need to order more of it when I get the money but when I was taking them and the results stuck and are still going skin is softer, breasts are slowly getting...
  2. Damacus87

I see the light!!

Hey all decided to start anew post since its all new!! I have results they dont last long but I have time and shes on my side ;) , OH!! Thank you all for the great responces and assistance in this product of baby boobies!! :DDDDD im soo excited
  3. Damacus87

First Day

This is one pic just from one day of use about 2 hours worth, I will be getting more updated pics as results get better :) very happy so far as Day one was 6 days ago and currently I am showing results in nipples and area for breast seem to be getting boobier? if thats even a term haha
  4. Damacus87

Christmas in July!!

Just got the NB system in the mail today tried it out for little over an hour. It is so far working great I am completely astounded from just that little time the results. Hopefully later in the week I will have more time to use these and also get more presents that I ordered , some herbal pills...
  5. Damacus87

Brand New

Hello all I just ordered a NB. I am a mtf wanting to just get some real ones. If you all have advice and or comments on soon to be posted pics let me know thanks!!