Search results

1. BuxomBoobs

Male Breast enhancement

Re: My Progress Male Breast enhancement ::) not the university of medicine huh?
  2. BuxomBoobs

Jeane is back

wow, really? ok... ::) sorry i tried to be of assistance, I assure you it will not happen again.
  3. BuxomBoobs

Padded Hell's Program

Hi Ladies, I've been following your thread for a bit and I would like to offer you some information that may help. Your body is going to react it's best when in peak performance. To that end, I suggest that you give it a clean slate to start with. (Before I begin, I'm not a medical doctor...
  4. BuxomBoobs

Why flaxseed or safflower oil?

as noted by earlier post, try it on skin before you noogle so you can see how your skin is going to react to it. The best benefits from any of these are two fold, one of course is to lubricate during the vacuum therapy, and two are the estrogenic effects of the substance itself. Flax ... is...
  5. BuxomBoobs

Discolored Breasts

yes it will go away, your skin recycles itself on a daily basis. However, your using too much pressure if your getting those colors. Pump until they stay on by themselves and then add a pump or two. Massage is the best way to deal with discoloration, in fact its just plain good overall. I've...
  6. BuxomBoobs

What is Hydro-noogleing???

Hi Fran, I would post a link to the thread here that explains it, but I can't seem to find it now .. (and I just posted in it) ::) Basically, its just a fancy term for filling the cups with water and then using them. I would like to claim that I came up with the idea, (well, I did... but...
  7. BuxomBoobs

Hydro Noogle?

an update on what happens to the hand pump when used with water. yes, there is some degradation but not the way I would have expected. The greatest stress on the pump is at the handle just after the point where the fulcrum is seated (plastic rivet) and the handle cracked at that point from the...
  8. BuxomBoobs

crapcycles

;D My granddad would have liked Lucy, even though (in my eyes) she owes me nothing more... looks like she is going to fix my mistake. ;D ;D He was an old time business man, and I not dealt with a lot of business men lately that have those kind of ideals. I guess that's cuz she is a business...
  9. BuxomBoobs

crapcycles

you know, I originally posted this thread because there are one or two people that posted issues with not getting their correct order or that something went wrong and Those posts were never finished or added to, showing a resolution to their problems.and I wanted to post the process of my own...
  10. BuxomBoobs

crapcycles

and as it turns out, it's all my fault, :( gave Lucy the wrong information and used my second email address and fouled up the whole damn process. It's just the way things are going for me lately, :-\
  11. BuxomBoobs

crapcycles

:-[ I'm sooo bummed. Got my replacement dome and it's Large, not ExtraLarge......NOOOOOOooOOooOooOoOooOOOOO more weeks of one at a time.... :-[
  12. BuxomBoobs

small but growing

you married this woman, and so you promised as did she to each other. So it is your DUTY to share with her all you have shared here. What you must also give her, is the comfort of knowing that this will not change her place in your life, if that is your intention. If her societal programming...
  13. BuxomBoobs

Summer's Tale

;D well, your welcome! here, have a couple more... :D :D :D ;D
  14. BuxomBoobs

Summer's Tale

Summer! I think you are correct when you say body image issues... Because from what I can see, you have wonderful boobs already! Honestly, you have nothing to have issues with, your already looking great! :D certainly it can not hurt to continue as adding more icing on your already HOT cake...
  15. BuxomBoobs

New to Noogleberry Please help/Tuberous breasts

wow, so many old posts that have no responses. :( From my experience, this is what i would do. Go with a dome size that is a bit too big, and use one at a time. A dome that fits around the base of the breast is going to pull more length than girth and you want the opposite. So a dome that...
  16. BuxomBoobs

who knows?

;D hi... I have posted this before but since you ask and no one has replied here goes. Most guys... even the ones that hide it well, can be considered perv's (mmm hmmm me included) But if your worried about the reaction, break it to them this way. Honey, ever since I was a little girl I've...
  17. BuxomBoobs

Teenage male wanting to start - suggestions?

;D no one has posted a reply to you in over a year? oh my... If you do come back I wanted there to at least be one response to your questions. The earlier you start in life with this path, the better will be your success most likely. Though the use of compression shirts to hide them is telling...
  18. BuxomBoobs

Jeane is back

:) I have not posted a pic in a long time, since I found myself posted elsewhere on the web and in one case listed on another NBE website as a satisfied user...needless to say harsh words/actions ensued. However shooting4dastars last pics had a great watermark that I am going to implement so...
  19. BuxomBoobs

Jeane is back

oh....I almost forgot. studying up on the effects or a myriad of herbs, I have removed Lavender from my routine. Though it is very high in estrogen effects it is VERY anti collagen, so I have found a new item that ... well, lets just say wow. Clary Sage is what I use now, coupled with hydro is...
  20. BuxomBoobs

Jeane is back

wow, man after my own heart... ;D So, you beat me to the domperidone! Answer to someones question here about how to lactate, I have been researching this for quite sometime. Domperidone is mostly prescribed for two things. The most common is as an anti nausea agent, (motion sickness and other...