Search results

1. BuxomBoobs

crapcycles

:( Never wore out a cup in short term before, but got my XL contours in April and one cup got a small crack starting at the lip. I think this is set number 3 or 4 and all my other sets had no problems till well after a year. Oh well, LUCY mistress of the domes!!! I need your assistance!! ;D
  2. BuxomBoobs

longevity

:) Hey! After a couple years of NB, I see the wear patterns for the product and I have some thoughts about how I might deal with that on my next purchase. But I'm no great engineer, and so if any of you folks have any idea's please chime in! The cups, I've had two sets, Large Contour and...
  3. BuxomBoobs

So, as is normal for me, I have to look at all the angles...

:) And so now I have to share a thought that has brought me more humor that anything else in the last month. ;D When Lucy has to be sociable, date, business .. what have you...and the topic of what you do for a living comes up. HEHEHEHEHE, I have gone through a couple hundred scenarios and...
  4. BuxomBoobs

So so jealous!

:) You need to be a member to see this video through U Tube, I found a site that has a link and will just play. OH to have been one of these boi's and have a smoking set of jugs from the get go.... http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1595192/pg1 Just want to reach out and touch...
  5. BuxomBoobs

Hydro Noogle?

HI ALL! Brand new to the forums, been reading your posts and you guys/gals are a great bunch! ;D Anyway....here goes. I made a post or two in the stats section, and made mention that I would post a pic or two. I really didn't think I would be posting pics here, I think there are enough of me...
  6. BuxomBoobs

My little Experiment...

:) Greetings to all the nooglers....you have a wonderfull home here, and everyone seems very helpful, supportive and nice! ;) My stats... well, to start with i'm male.... I had been using PM for a year or so now, so I started with some little monsters I am back to my old bad habbits (baking)...