Search results

1. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

Ouch! You'd hurt yourself quite severely if you pumped constantly for 7 minutes. You pump up to a point that feels comfortable. Make sure they're a healthy pink/red without showing any signs of bursting blood vessels. Once you're there, you wait for 7 minutes, then release completely for 2...
  2. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

This morning my boobs were still the same size they were post hydro-noogle. They've stayed pretty much that size all day. It's nearly 20 hours later. They're lovely and bouncy and squishy. I think my boobs forgot how to be boobs and I've just reminded them. I also read a theory somewhere...
  3. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

I'm back! Thanks for all the supportive words! I'm feeling much better and refreshed. I lost pretty much all of the growth that I'd gained while I was travelling, as I wasn't even thinking about my breasts. I've also taken up running and rock climbing, which I think have reduced what...
  4. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

Sorry I haven't been on in ages. No update this month. I've had a little hiccup lately and been struggling a lot with my damn depression. I've lost my job again and the depressing weather isn't helping my mood. I've been feeling really negative about everything, I haven't been massaging or...
  5. Moogleberry

"The Science" - Take 2

Before all of the forum posts got wiped I had posted an article about something called Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) that I've seen used in hospitals to help treat big wounds. A lot of people have asked me to repost the original article and the translation into normal people speak that...
  6. Moogleberry

Padded Hell's Program

Hi guys, I'm just passing through. I love reading your conversations as you two are so experienced and you're inspiring as you have progressed, whether you see it or not. I'd just like to tell you to stop beating yourselves for what you did as teenagers. I didn't go on the pill until I was...
  7. Moogleberry

First time posting, long time NBE and Noogler.

Welcome to the forum! Why would you want to go back if you're happy the way you are? Your happiness is the most important thing, do what makes you happy!
  8. Moogleberry

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

Welcome to the forum CC. You're in good company on here. Have you considered taking PM tablets? It's a fairly strong phytoestrogen and has worked really well as HRT for quite a few MtF transgendered people. Good luck with your journey. Don't forget to take pictures so you can track your...
  9. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

Aww, thank you! =D Definitely made my day to hear that. A-wal. I suppose you could do 7:2 with hydro, but I think I'd get really fed up with emptying and refilling the domes repeatedly. Today I spent a lot of money that I don't have on a push up massage bra thing (similar to the one...
  10. Moogleberry

Is there still hope for me?

You might not be getting any swelling because you're using the smalls. The swelling comes from stretching the skin beyond its comfort zone. The smalls are clearly applying pressure, but still keeping you in your comfort zone. One way to prevent over pumping. But from the sounds of it, you're...
  11. Moogleberry

my barely b's

Nah, she clearly knows nothing, don't let her anywhere near your confidence. A quick google search will show you that tuberous breasts have a very distinct shape. On a second look, you've actually got more roundness than I started with, so definitely not. Both of your breasts are different...
  12. Moogleberry

my barely b's

Nope. I thought my breasts were tuberous for a while and they looked similar to yours, so I know why. But I think they're just a bit empty up top. Tuberous breasts tend to be long and thin. Yours are fairly round.
  13. Moogleberry

Maca and PM?!

Hm, I'm sure I read somewhere that maca and pm are a good combination. If I remember correctly maca works by converting testosterone into eostrogen... Or by preventing testosterone production... Something like that. It might be that people were concerned about overloading their bodies with...
  14. Moogleberry

A-wal to B-eauty

It's the underbust that makes a difference with cup size. Yours is the same as mine and I use mediums. I struggled to keep them on a bit to begin with, but it's absolutely fine now.
  15. Moogleberry

Is there still hope for me?

Hi Emmz, Please don't fixate on getting swelling. Swelling is not really an important part of noogling. A lot of people get growth without swelling, and most people don't get any swelling at all in the first few months. Also, I'm curious about how old you are. You sound very much like me...
  16. Moogleberry

thinking of trying this nooglesberry system please help.

Hello, welcome to the forum. A lot of our most successful users on here have breastfed. You've also got the advantage of being young. Please don't let your boobs get you down though. None of us on here are happy with our breasts in one way or another, but all of us are stunners! As for how...
  17. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

Thank you for your kind words. 7:2 is a reference to an article I posted a while ago, which has unfortunately been deleted since the whole major forum glitch thing. Basically in hospitals they use vacuum pumps to heal big wounds. It encourages blood flow and stretches the cells, encouraging...
  18. Moogleberry

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Oh my god. They're incredible! If I saw this post before I knew anything about noogle I'd be convinced that the whole thing was a scam based on your pictures alone! I think you're living proof that less is sometimes more with noogle.
  19. Moogleberry

Why is the last post dated October 2012

I know they were redoing the forum over the last few days, apparently someone e-mailed Lucy and she said that she was deleting some old posts. ...I assume something went a little wrong. Let's hope they're not gone forever.
  20. Moogleberry

Moogles progress

Well, here I am at the 6 month mark! I've gained half an inch. I'll be honest and say that by 6 months I was hoping to be a B cup. Although, since learning more about bra sizing, I've started wearing 30B instead of 32A as it's more comfortable... So in a way I got my wish. XD I feel like...