Search results

1. elisejacobs

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Hmmm to be honest im not sure i got measured at meahowhall M&S and was told the best Bra was 34E which i bought a few of and does fit me very nicely im quite small my self so maybe me being small and my boobs being big makes them look bigger not sure but hey im happy :) As for pumping they go...
  2. elisejacobs

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009AS9GO4/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Enlargement-Cleavage-Enhancing-Pueraria-Mirifica/dp/B004P8EHRK/ref=pd_sim_beauty_1 here are the links you wanted :)
  3. elisejacobs

Hi put another pic on from a side angle i don't look my best here but you can see how they hang, i also put pics of the cream and pills i got from amazon that i used :) hope this helps it makes them very very soft and bouncy x XxX
  4. elisejacobs

Yes it clearley worked on me lol xxx
  5. elisejacobs

Thank you so much for saying so :) kiss for you xxx
  6. elisejacobs

about 30 mins on average sometimes 40 45 but they would get very red and hurt a bit so stopped and my girlfriend massages cream into them after... so do you all think they look good one me then :) xx
  7. elisejacobs

Hi thank you for the nice words yes it took 8 months well going on 9 now but took a lot of work as well :) glad you like them xxx
  8. elisejacobs

No they dont hurt my back nit yet anyway i pump as hard as i can take it for as long as i can no pain no gain and yes i bet she will get her wish lol xxx glad you like them xx
  9. elisejacobs

Thank you both so much for nice words xxx yes i guess age might have played a part but not as much as my noogle lol yes im stikl growing them my girlfriend wants me bigger and enjoys growing them so yed will carry on a little more i am loving these nice comments giving ne lots of confidence xxxxxx
  10. elisejacobs

Thank you glad you like them they are fantastic im sat in bed now with my pump on typing fom my laptop takes dedication xxxx elise
  11. elisejacobs

I am very happy indeed but my girlfriend is even happier lol ;) she wont leave them alone.. thank you for the nice words :) xxx
  12. elisejacobs

thank you so much for saying :) xx
  13. elisejacobs

Hi thank you for the nice words i am using Brest Firming Cream with Pueraria Mirifica extract from back to basics skin care and the tablets are 100% pure Pueraria Mirifica both i got from Amazon I had to stick to a strict routine of pumping 2 times a day and taking the tablets and cream though...
  14. elisejacobs

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months Hi all im Elise im 17 from Sheffield, 8 months ago i had B cup breasts and was not very happy with them and quite self conscious as most of my Freida had much bigger breasts and when we went on holiday i was the only one who didn't want to go...