10 Month Update

hopefull

I started back in October of 2018 after reading the many posts. I notice there isn’t much activity but I hope to start some conversations :)

2018-10
29-24-36
Underbreast: 26

2019-08
31.5-24.5-36.5
Under breast: 27

Beginning
I literally started out with nothing. I was so flat that I didn’t have cleavage even when I laid down on my side. I wore 32A but always had a massive gap and unfortunately smaller bras weren’t available in store. I bought two pumps and three sets of cups, contoured medium, large and extra large. One of the pumps was broken upon arrival as were two cups (kept leaking air).

Results
I can fit into a 32A without as much gap and even have cleavage with push-up bras! The permanent growth is slow but totally worth it. I suspect my growth to be so slow because I was literally board flat so there was less material to work with. I suspect my next year of growth should be much faster. Although I’m not bouncing with massive double D’s, I’m quite happy with my current results.

Method
I pumped and held for as long as possible for a few days or week right before my period. I’ve tried to snoogle but it’s so uncomfortable to sleep on my back. My long sessions used to result in red dots of broken capillaries but I guess the capillaries became stronger over time since I don’t have those red dots anymore. I sometimes pump before an event to get extra boobage.

Lifestyle
I used the system very inconsistently for a few days every of month before my period when my hormone levels were the highest and had the best swelling. I found pumping on other days did not produce any growth except temporary swelling. I also ate more and gained about 10-15 lbs but started exercising with weights and light cardio to keep my waistline small. I considered to waist train but it’s hard to breathe with corsets and Ilike strengthening my abs to keep things tight.

I started out with the medium cups but with the broken pump, it was impossible to keep both breasts pumped so I exclusively use the contoured large with airlock and just resume the breast that keeps leaking air. I was overambitious in buying the extra large, I’m nowhere near filling my large cups (maybe half full on a good day). On a side note, when I started out, the medium cups really hurt my armpits since it was pulling skin from that area. I doubt anyone experienced anything similar since I used to be flat without any exaggeration.

Goals
For the next year, I’m hoping to squat my way to 38 inch hips, sit-up my way to a 23 inch waist and noogle my way to 32D’s!

I hope this is helpful! I’ll be around to answer any questions and update this thread either in a few months or a year. :)

LovelyAlways

Hi hopeful! I'm new to NB and just found your post. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would love to hear your progress! How's it going? I am also very tiny and really hope to gain some ( or hopefully lots!) of fullness! I wish you luck and please let us know your current progress of you are still noogling!