2 Months beth's progress

beth137

Hello guys!

I just wanted to document my progress and share it with you! :)

I've been on PM and other herbs a long time and nothing seemed to give me growth until I finally decided to try noogleberry.
Now I spend about 1 to 2 hours per day pumping and supplement with fenugreek cream. I feel like my boobs take their time time to grow and might be on the rather slow side, but I am really happy to finally not only feel but see a diffenrence :D

So the first picture was taken after I stopped taking herbs and my boobs lost all their swelling, I was a B-Cup back then.
The second one was taken last week after pumping, I am a 80C/ 70D cup now.

Happy growing! ;)

Attachments

• nbe.jpg
    nbe.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,695
  • nbe2.jpg
    nbe2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,748

Moonmama

Wow great progress! May I ask, how come you didn't continue the herbs while noogling? I'm wanting t start taking PM but debating.

beth137

Thank you Moonmama! :D

Oh I am still taking PM during the first 15 day of my cycle but mainly because I still have so many pills left. I'll probably stop when I've used them all, simply because I don't think it's doing anything for me.
I used to take other herbs like Red Clover, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek, but stopped as my boobs didn't grow or swell from them. Although I might start taking Fenugreek again as the cream I am using seems to be working quite well... ::)
The thing with herbs is you can't really be sure whether they will work for you, I might just have overloaded my body with them in an attempt to grow fast ;)

beth137

Thank you!

here is the most recent picture, taken a few day ago after noogeling.
I don't know it's a little wierd but I really don't get too much swelling, but the little swelling that I do get lasts very long ???
But you know, as long as they are growing I don't mind.... :)

Attachments

• nbe3.jpg
    nbe3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,664

HoneyBee

Looking good. I also have only been taking PM the first 15 days of my cycle and it seems like I get better swelling doing it that way.