6 months progress

justafunguy

Hi everyone, I've only been noogleing for about 6 months and thought I would share my progress. I started with a 39.5" male chest, now a 41.5". Please feel free to comment, thanks

I only NB about 4 times a week for about 30 minutes a time and I think this is going very slow.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    851 KB · Views: 424
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 466

spudys

Vivian B
you will get there, just take it nice and slow. you are starting to get some shape into you boobies already :D

BustyBabe

Your profile picture shows a lot of progress! If you want things to go faster, try noogling every day for an hour. Twice a day if you really want good results!

Milinius

Hi Funguy,

Just a word of encouragement. You are doing great and getting results. Good for you!

Out of curiosity, have you set a goal? Do you plan on wearing a bra eventually?

Good Luck,
Taboo

justafunguy

Hi All,

Really nice of everyone, thanks for the nice comments. I haven't really thought about a final size yet, but would love a full D size if possible. I love the feeling of my breasts being full after NBing. I've been expermenting with hydo noogleing and I love it. Been working on the lower side a little trying to get a more feminine shape. Will post some progress pics in a few days. I don't wear a bra and I really don't think I want to, I love the way they look without a bra. Any suggestions are very much appreciated, Thanks