????

Karen J

Hi there I just have a question for you all out there...now I am a man here and I will be taking MSN at 700mg a dose now just how long will it take me to see if it works out for me I am a size c-cup and I would like to be a d-cup and I am going to be taking fenugreek to.....thank you all out there

Pumped&perky

Hi there I just have a question for you all out there...now I am a man here and I will be taking MSN at 700mg a dose now just how long will it take me to see if it works out for me I am a size c-cup and I would like to be a d-cup and I am going to be taking fenugreek to.....thank you all out there
Do you mean MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)?

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
MSM. What study connects breast growth to taking this? It’s use approval is for mainly arthritic conditions.

shirazmn

Hi
I am a man too and I am taking Pueraria Mirifica, which has similar effects to MSM. I heard of people taking MSM for breast enlargement but I never tried. Herbs and meds DO work, but I admit that it was suction pumping (Noogleberry style) that recently made me make the jump from A to B cups.

Karen J

Hi
I am a man too and I am taking Pueraria Mirifica, which has similar effects to MSM. I heard of people taking MSM for breast enlargement but I never tried. Herbs and meds DO work, but I admit that it was suction pumping (Noogleberry style) that recently made me make the jump from A to B cups.
And did it effect your down stairs ????thank you for your help

Pumped&perky

MSM. What study connects breast growth to taking this? It’s use approval is for mainly arthritic conditions.
No study I have seen. but other breast growth forums discuss it's use. Seems like it could reduce swelling which may be counterproductive for pumpers.

shirazmn

And did it effect your down stairs ????thank you for your help
More or less everything that makes you grow boobs will affect you down there. It's a matter of disage, but to grow boobs you must increase estrogens and that will automatically lower testosterone. Yes, it did affect downstairs. I dodn't lose size but the sex drive decreases a lot and quite quickly. It comes back after abuot a week if you stop supplements.
As far as I know, pumping is the only form of breast enhancement that doesn't hinder sex drive.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
[QUOTE="Pumped&perky …….
No study I have seen. but other breast growth forums discuss it's use……,.

I have not come across any studies for the purpose of enlargement. I found numerous testimonials of women on msm that their breast size increased. This goes back over a decade. In that time no study was done as to why that happen to so many women. It just does. Now my thinking is: does this have a positive effect of breast size increase on men who take msm? Even if it’s taken for arthritic condition etc. well we shall see. I started on in Sunday, Kevin said he is using it, so let’s see what happens. For me at least it may help with my joint issues, can always go for a little less aches. I’ll keep digging.

breastnexum covers the use and results with MSM, i take that, red reishi as an anti androgen, and PM. i also use various estrogen / estriadol and progesterone creams along with noogling. the pm does make a difference to sex drive, quite significantly and i have altered my intake to mediate the effects to some degree. having been quite poorly last month or so, lurgy everyone has it seems, i have not noogled sadly. the MSM does fim the boobs but imho does little for growth, it more 'cements' what is there................

just my obs so far.

lottie x