A bit of growth in two months!

Hello everyone! I have been noogling for the past two months and I’m finally seeing some results. I started with cup AA somewhere mid january and now i have cup A. I measured + i finally fit in A cup bras :) i’m really happy and my goal is a B-C cup before 2022.
some information about me:
Female, 20 years old, 52 kg

so i noogle 4-5 times a week. I massage before i noogle and I also massage the days that i don’t noogle. I only massage for like 3-5 minutes. I try to noogle at least one hour but i get the best swelling when i pump and hold for 2 hours.
i took before and after pictures but i’m not sure if i’m comfortable posting them... maybe in the feature :)

does anyone have more tips for me? Maybe how to get better swelling?

James

Congratulations, sounds like you are doing everything right. Holding for 2 hours can be bad if you have ring marks that don't clear up in about 1/2 hour. Padding or releasing every 15 minutes will help. Drink lots of water and keep your boobs warm while noogleing. Don't post pictures if you are uncomfortable about it but do continue to take pictures for yourself.

Boobies0922

Congratulations, sounds like you are doing everything right. Holding for 2 hours can be bad if you have ring marks that don't clear up in about 1/2 hour. Padding or releasing every 15 minutes will help. Drink lots of water and keep your boobs warm while noogleing. Don't post pictures if you are uncomfortable about it but do continue to take pictures for yourself.
Hi James, how would you suggest keeping boobs warm during noogleing? Mine always get cold but don’t know how to keep them warm since they are in a plastic dome...

James

Some use a hair dryer to warm the dome before putting it on and also a warm towel or hair dryer to warm your chest. Wearing clothing over while pumping can help. Another option, do you have a heat lamp? That would heat through the dome. If you remove the domes every 15 minutes or so you can massage and warm before re-applying. This is a good idea especially to massage where the dome presses on your chest as this will help reduce ring marks. I've even heard of noogling in a sauna.