A&E system (L?) to give away in USA

E

E.M.

Hi, Everyone!

I have an Hand pump (non-Noogleberry) possibly size L system I outgrew that I would like to give away (free) to anyone in the states. (That way I can afford to pay for the postage, too).

I bought it less than a year ago, and it seems it worked, because I was no longer able to use it (my nipples were pushing against the tops). I then had a bit more money and could afford the Noogleberry XL, which continues to work to grow my breasts and make them rounder. The Noogleberry is a far superior product, but the other pump did get me started, and I would love if it could continue to help one of you. If I donated it to Goodwill they might laugh and throw it out, and I don’t know anyone who wants it! I don’t want to throw it away in the trash!

I am very thankful for you folks on the forum, and though this is my first time posting, I have read many of your posts and you have been a tremendous encouragement to me; thank you! One thing that really stands out to me is everyone’s love for each other. I have a very high regard for you all.

I am a stay at home mom and I’ve struggled with depression and low energy. I am happy to say that a little habit of Noogling now and then gives me a little break, a little something I’m doing for myself, and remarkably, a little more hope and energy. This in turn helps me take better care of my kids!

I would also like to encourage anyone who is trying to have a baby that I had mine, naturally, at age 41 and 47. God works miracles! I would also consider growing breasts, which before might have been seen as impossible, as a miracle. This technology simply works.

I am looking forward to outgrowing the Noogleberry XL! I do not have my current measurements and I usually run around braless or in a lounge type bralette, so my bra size is nebulous. However, my husband and kids tell me it’s working, and my child who is nursing became upset and said he wanted the “nursies” tiny again!

I have in my dresser a “goal” bra of 36G and I was previously a 38B. We shall see if I reach this goal. It seems that progress is slow, steady and sure...

Please respond if you’d like me to send you the pump and I will be thrilled to pass it on! Since I was previously a 38B maybe this will help determine if it’s the size you need. I think it claimed to be a L.

Take care, everybody, and may your dreams come true!

E.M. In U

E

E.M.

Hi everyone, someone on the forum just requested these so they are no longer available; thanks and best growth wishes to all! EM