A Silly Thought

P

Philli

Hi Girls, I'm sitting here noogling and watching the US Open. Radwanska is getting the pants beat off her by Venus right now. I just had a silly thought.

Wouldn't it be good if Noogleberry had a chatroom with webcams. We could all sit together chatting and noogling on cam to each other. The thought of it makes me giggle as I'm typing this.

Happy noogling.

W

webmaster

I think you are right! Anonymity is the key to the success of this forum and noogleberry itself! It was a humerous thought though.

Noogle-chat.com, a bit like the noogle search engine I am developing! A equally silly thought displayed below!!
::)

S

sweettart6671

Wow they must be pretty big Philli, the size of your gigantic ..... cause I never would have started typing and answering questions if I was going to be known....heck no! Also, when people don't know me and don't expect a persona and all then I can give a more honest answer to questionss.....but that would be funny to see none the less :D ;D :D ;D

P

Philli

it was just a silly thought, I know nobody would ever do it... I have lots of silly thoughts

J

jellyDeeeee

Well maybe we could just focus the camera on the noogled boobs and stick our id to them lol....... Webmaster you got me on the noogle I love it Jellydeeee....