A tip for getting rid of the red from the rings...

Rachiex

To get rid of some of the redness left by the rings, I rub on some green concealer that I use on my face when it gets a bit blotchy or red. I tried it when I was using the enhance cups which REALLY hurt and left very deep red rings. The green counteracts the red in the skin so it looks much less noticeable and with some practice at blending and a bit of foundation, we may be able to pump through the Summer and still wear strappy tops!

I got my concealer from Boots.

M

mojo

Hey cool idea, Rachiex 8)

Since I cut a piece of yoga mat to size, it's made a HUGE difference, and now I don't hickey marks at all.

I love the ideas everyone shares here on the forum, it just gets better and better! ;D

Have a great day
Mojo :-* :-* :-*

D

Dixieland

JellyDeee,
Mineral Makeup? What is that? You use it on your face? body? Never heard of it.
Dixieland

J

jellyDeeeee

dixie, its a powder, google nude by nature, cheap and bgreat for face and body love /jelly...

D

Dixieland

JellyDeee & Kultzu,
Does it wipe off? ??? Example, would it come off on my clothes if I were to wear a shirt that maybe rubbed in that area? I've never heard of it before and the only makeup that I wear is mascara and eyeliner...I don't like foundation cause it feels heavy on my skin and my skin can't breath! I will do that search, but since you all have used it was wondering if you ever wear low blouses that you can "cover up" the rings ??? without worrying about it rubbing off.
Thanks!
Hugs & :-*
Dixieland

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Dixie babe !!!! well it doesnt feel heavey on the skin thats why I love it xxoxoxoox

Hmm well it wouldnt rub off as much as normal powder its very light I wouldnt wear a white shirt that rubbed there though Ill try it love wobbling Jelly...

D

Dixieland

JellyDeee,
Okay, went to their site. Do you have to have all three or just one? It says it is a 3 step application process. How do you know which one to get? I am tanned at the moment, (fake baking ;))...I have naturally very dark hair, but have alot of blond in at the moment, actually mostly blond all over now...hehehe! ;D So, how do I know which one to get? I love the pictures on the site. Is it as light as they claim, cause I hate that heavy, skin can't breath feeling that most foundations make me feel like. That's why I don't wear it. Thanks! Bunches of :-*!
Dixieland

K

kultzu

Hello Dixieland,

I don't use on my face , only for those marks if any.
Yesterday I used it before going to my aerobic dance class and it sticked well , didn't rub off even i was sweating :D. So, yeh, I can rely on that.

Kultzu

D

Dixieland

Kultzu,
Do you use all three? If not which one? And how did you know which tone to get? Thanks, sorry for so many questions!
Hugs and :-*
Dixieland

K

kultzu

Hello Dixieland,

I use mineral makeup foundation and chose the colour that matched my skin colour. ;)

Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

Dixie Im olive skinned and I buy the medium xoxoxox yes get all three as you can blush shadow and shade with them!!!!! also the the top coat ( third one gives a translucent shimmer GorgeousI ve had mine 6 months so far not even 1/2 empty yet great value. also dont put much on dip your brush and shake it right back into tub less is more then It wont feel heavey at all use a good moisturise 1/2 hour berfore application love jelly...

D

Dixieland

Thanks Kultzu and JellyDeee!!!
I will have to save up to get some. Maybe it will cover up this forever hickey!!! hehehe! :D
Hugs and :-*
Dixieland