Advice on wide chest and wide (but small) boobies

Advice on wide chest and wide (but small) boobies

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rachiex

I have a broad back and wideish boobs (but still an A/B) and have the large cups. As soon as I put them on, the sides of the bottom of the boobs are pressed against the sides of the cups and only about a third of my boob towards the nipple is not touching the sides until they swell towards the end of noogling and I end up filling the whole cup with no room to pump.

Do you think I should move to the extra large now or does this sound about right? I have only been doing this for about 2 days so I think I just have a wide chest and wide boobs for the cups (believe me, not for my body!)

Thanks so much x

B

BooBoo

Sounds like you should definitely move on to the XLs. There needs to always be room for the breast to stretch, else no growth can actually occur.

N

nikky

Well my advice would be yes move to the larger cup.I am an average body size and i have had the tinyest boobs. when i started noogling i noticed that i fill up the cup really quick with no room to pump up, my nipples totally covered the opening so i advanced to a med cup. and that after a few weeks was full and now i am a xl cup but my boobs are still small. I am a mere 34b, giving i was flat chested. but i find if you can not see progression when you pump move it on up. for me i find i get bigger faster when i use a single cup at a time, like i am able to excert more pressure on one side at a time than if i did both together. But i think that is due to the size of my chest in relationship to my boobs. i also have one breat that is smaller than the other and i want to make them asymetrical to each other so i work out one side more than the other.

Rachiex

Thanks for your advice Nikki and Booboo. I've ordered the xl cups and I can't wait til they arrive so I can get noogling properly!!

I too have one smaller than the other and I want them to be equal. I read about someone else having that problem too and they said they are leaving the cup on with the smaller boob a bit longer than the other one to even them out so i'm trying that too.