AIR LOCKS

P

patmyhead

new to noogleberry i purchased the contoured forms with airlock a few weeks ago ,to start with all was fine but now i can not get the valve to accept the connector on the tube this is the same for both forms
i am using a single tube so tried the unused new connector but this also will not fit into the valve
any help much appreciated

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
sorry to hear of your troubles. You should find Lucy at NB will respond to emails. I usually use the address sales@noogleberry.com
I cant understand what is going wrong. I do know that the connectors supplied with the cups with the inbuilt valves are different from the earlier connectors which NB supplied - so I found mixing new and old stuff could be problematic. Other than looking carefully at valve mechanism and trying to work out what's going wrong I cant advise anything. x Ari

K

kevlovs69

Did you make sure that you have the lock push in all the way look at the picture I'm sending you ...the first one is the lock out and the second one is when they are in...I hope you good luck..

Attachments

• 16120991671787574984842166321465.jpg
    16120991671787574984842166321465.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 23
  • 16120992235761976369898337167464.jpg
    16120992235761976369898337167464.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 21
P

patmyhead

Did you make sure that you have the lock push in all the way look at the picture I'm sending you ...the first one is the lock out and the second one is when they are in...I hope you good luck..
The connector would not go into the valve at all it made no difference where the lock push was
I put some vasaline in the valves this seems to work as the connector now goes in & out ok ,so it appears the valves need lubrication to function

P

patmyhead

in...I hope you good luck..
The connector would not go into the valve at all it made no difference where the lock push was
I put some vasaline in the valves this seems to work as the connector now goes in & out ok ,so it appears the valves need lubrication to function

K

kevlovs69

That's good news but mine was doing the same thing as yours and I looked at the ends and I figured it out but you got yours working that's good...ps you keep on pumping...

just an aside, i have discovered over time, that the orings on the male part of the connection, the bit you push into the valve on the cup, seem to swell and make fitting difficult or eventually almost impossible, i think its the oil or whatever you use a s a lube causing the oring to expand over size, i fitted new orings, sorted !