Allergic to Foam Rings??!! Alternatives?

huddy86

After lots of trial & error I have discovered that I am allergic to the soft foam rings :mad: I breakout all around the area that the foam touches (breasts, chest, upper abdomen) Unfortunately, my chest is entirely too bony to noogle without them.. VERY DISCOURAGING. I've seen suggestions of yoga mats as an alternative, but also being foam I am reluctant to try it.. Has anyone else had this issue and/or have any non-foam suggestions for cushioning the cups? Thanks in advance!

AngelicHeart

Are you using oil with the foam rings? The combination of the foam and oil could be blocking your pores and causing the rash. Perhaps use a gel to such as aloe vera gel, lavender or witchhazel. I use the gels rather than oils to avoid break outs myself. I often hydronoogle without the rings too.

A x

James

If you are allergic to the foam padding, it is probably the type of foam. In which case the yoga mat will probably be ok as it is more like rubber than foam. There are many padding solutions including my variation described here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.msg50505.html#msg50505

huddy86

Thanks Everyone! I think I've found an alternative: foam weatherstripping. I was hesitant to try another foam product, but it must have been the particular type of foam that the rings are made of as the weatherstripping is working great so far!