Already a DD but lost volume and firmness, Will NB work faster on me?

Lushnbust

Hi all,
I am trying to decide if i should use NB; I have searched and researched all I can on using pumps as part of a NBE program, with most doctors saying nay and some people showing evidence of growth (mighty confusing I tell ya!).

Having read some posts on the forum , I noticed some saying people who have lost volume respond better and quicker vs those who are trying to grow from scratch? i actually like my size which is 32DD, i wouldn't mind going up but will be content with gettingmy firmness and volume back.

The plan is to consume a lot of protein while doing this as well as some breast growing supplement but not sure which to take(Wouldn't mind some suggestions here). Since this tallies with my weight gaining program, i'd like to see if it will work better this way.
What do you guys think?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There is a lot of factors involved thus no "sure-fire" way to NBE. I do know NB tends to work more quickly for gaining volume due to pregnancy loss. I would believe similar response for people having recent weight loss that is not due to illness. However, age related loss is trickier to judge but in general there is positive responses too but requires more effort and experimentation IMHO.

If you plan to gain some weight with increased protein then I think you have a good starting plan. I've had a dramatic demonstration of how important protein is for NBE in my own journey. As for supplements, I would hold off on those until you see how diet, exercise and NB do for you (minimum of 3 months -- 6 is better).

The best advice I can give is patience and keep working your way in this twisty path of NBE. There is alot of people that would just want to steal your money by promises of fast results with fear, doubt and uncertainty for everything not of their product. The goal is to promote your body to grow in a desired way. This can be done with drugs, exercise, targetted physical stress or surgery. It is your choice which and what amount to use these options.

As for the question NB working? There are plenty of examples on here showing it does work for many. I am one of them too (C/D cup now from flat). But I have examples on here where it clearly did not work so your milage will vary -- try and work a program is the only way to truly know.

DJ