Am I the only who pumps the girls and then goes to the office?

Haute Arula

Sweetheart so you’re a girl I assume ., please correct me if I’m wrong please. Darling I wish. I do my makeup then tape, (drags know, and you probably do as well ) I set up, then I pump the #%$@& out of my tits. Hint I work as a male but when it’s club time, oh baby I give it as much as I can. Take care

Haute Arula

I’m sorry lovegirls, I meant to say set up tape for my hair ( hate saying wig ). Usually tucking is sufficient for emulating a girl. Yes I pump every chance I have when off shift

lovegirls

Well, your hair looks great, and so do you! It sounds like you pump pretty strongly, and how much of a vacuum? I am at -10 or maybe -12.

taping your hair doesn’t sound nearly as painful as what I thought you meant!

Haute Arula

Thankyou darling nice of you to say. I’ve had my cups for quite a few years. Some markings have worn off. I can tell you when pumping I can fill the large cup halfway. Sometimes I have pauses of about a week. Then I’ll start pumping 2 days in a roll and two or three times each day followed by a day or two rest to allow tissue to repair.

Meme80

I used to pump upwards of a full hour before work in an office as well. Now working from home and since most growth and rejuvenation happens over night while in deep sleep, I noogle at night, as I'm currently doing. I'm female too.

Haute Arula

Hello Meme80, you know I’m going to try what you do at night. I never looked at it that way. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Meme80

Let me know how it goes for you. If it kickstarts a new growth spurt or anything. FYI I drink plenty of water while pumping so of you do that, make sure you pee before sleeping. I got lazy and didn't last night and woke up like a zombie at 4:30 am to go pee.

Mel

I used to pump upwards of a full hour before work in an office as well. Now working from home and since most growth and rejuvenation happens over night while in deep sleep, I noogle at night, as I'm currently doing. I'm female too.
Never realised this, though before bed is my general approach

J

jeannemarie

bonjour le bonjour

Attachments

• WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Mel
J

jeannemarie

JE ME POMPE LES SEINS POUR 105 D