anastasia re?

T

tavia

hiya,
ok so i read on some 1s gallery pic something you said about keeping an amount of swelling in the breasts to help with growth,
i didnt know this, i only pump once a day right now and by the time i go to pump again the swelling has usually gone, how do you know that about the swelling??

im really curious now, if this is the case then i need to do at least 2 sessions a day to keep an amount of swelling in my boobs,
im going to buy wild yam cream as suggested by eman which may help, .

Anastasia916

Was this directed toward me? Or a question to someone else? I only pump once a day most of the time. Sometimes I get time to do 2 sessions but I never pay attention to my swelling, so I wouldn't know if it helps it or makes it last longer.

T

tavia

yeah it was at you,
um you wrote this in lithas thread,
The key to growth with NB is to keep the swelling as long as possible, this helps turn it into growth.
so just ashumed you knew something i didnt about x

Anastasia916

Well yea, that's how I understand how NB works, the swelling eventually turns to growth, kind of like Brava is used for 10 hours on low pressure to make permanent growth. So I figured it would be the same with NB, I don't know for sure, but my main point I believe was that when you skip days and weeks you aren't going to get the permanent growth, you have to be consistent. So I think the point was consistency. But I don't see any harm in you adding an extra session per day, I've read that others have done that and they seen better results. Many say instead of doing 1 hour session per day you should do 2 30 min sessions per day, but my thought would be that 2 1 hour sessions would be even better than 2 30 min sessions. But hmmm, I guess the only way to know for sure is to try and find out lol. I was thinking about trying to get more time to do 2 sessions per day, if I do manage it to be consistent with it for more than a week everyday, then I'll report back if I have better results. Lately I been pumping at least once 1 to 2 hours per day, normally in the mornings, but sometimes I get 2 sessions in per day, each session 1 to 2 hours. So maybe I'll try more to do 2 sessions everyday for a while.

T

tavia

oh ok, well i kind of thought it had more to do with the extra blod flow to the breast, but i suppose its the same difference right, swelling means that extra blood is always in that area, so still a good point,

keeping some amount of swelling in the breasts would oviously ensure that there is more blood there than usual which will aid in growth,
im definatly going to do 2 sesstions a day now, 2 40min sessions most likely, try and keep even a small amount of swelling in my boobs if i can,

this seems so simple but its never really crosed my mind , i just though the act of pumping was enough to make them grow and swelling was just a bonus, but now i see that the swelling is very helpful for maintaining blood in that area,

Anastasia916

Hmm yea, that makes sense, that's also why massaging works, it brings blood flow to the area and helps with lactin (sp?) production. Seems like you're on to something there. But I tribute my growth to the combination of things I do, I use NB, massage, use UB, as well as other supplements that aren't really for NBE but aid in it, and I listen to a subliminal BE CD during the time that I pump, or put it on while I'm sleeping. So I have no clue where my growth comes from in particular or if it's the combination of them all lol. I'm soo boob obsessed lol. But hmm, I'm going to try my best to do 2 sessions per day and if you start doing them, lets both report back in a couple weeks if it's made a difference doing 2 instead of 1.

T

tavia

ok ill def report back, my boobs are quite swollen at the moment because i noogled late today so i will have another session in about 3 hours, mabe they will have gone down a bit more IDK then ill do my nb when i wake up (my bithday 26TH) and then do another 1 tomorrow evening an so on..

my bbobs are so close to the end of the xl dome im going to take the lying down and noogling more seriously i really dont wanna run outta space and have to buy the salad bowl domes

Anastasia916

Happy Birthday, it's the 25th still here, not sure with the time differences what day it is there for you. And wow you are already almost filling the XL's??? I couldn't imagine filling them lol I have a long way to go before I fill them. I think my entire boob goes to the 1 inch mark and the nipple goes to the 4 inch mark, I'm going by the dome that goes all the way to 5 marks, the other dome the ruler on it is off and it only goes to 4 and the 1 mark is alot higher on it. On that one I get to 3 mark with the nips. I'm hoping I can get to my goal before I fill the XL domes, but we'll see what happens ;) then I'm hoping once I reach my goal I can still use the XL domes once a week to maintain the size, roundness, and perkiness. And of course if and when I do have another child I'll know what to do after and I'll still have my NB lol, I still have my medium and large domes to have in case.

T

tavia

thankyou ,its still tuesday at the moment its 22:46

i still have my large domes aswell, and my big squeeky old pump ha ha so glad lucy brought out a new 1,

yeah if i was to leave the domes on for more than an hour i could probably fill the xls thats y i just do 40 mins, but lying down somehow gives extra space, its just annoying lying there doing nothing,
ive ordered my insulation tubing so that should add some depth to my domes i hope,

Teeny Tiny

The cause of the extra space you get from lying down is called gravity. Have you ever noticed how no matter how big they are when you're lying down it flattens them closer to your chest to some extent? That's because of the gravitational pull pulling them down toward the ground/center of the earth. ;)

Oh, and Happy Birthday TT! I wish I'd have known sooner or I would have sent you a card and gift, well, better late than never I guess.

T

tavia

he he thanks teeny tiny, im 27 now ooo scary soon be 30.. i better be an f by the time im 30

ya i just would of thought that because the domes were attatched so strongly to my chest that there would be no where for the boobie flesh to go so the depth would be the same but i suppose gravity works in mysterious ways lol... they do magically disapear in to little lumps as soon as i go on my back....

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, with me it's like being a magician, now you see them (standing up), now you don't (lying down).

Man it's hard to type one handed, especially when my new little pet Bearded Dragon keeps jumping off my other hand onto the keyboard, so I have to stop typing to grab her. She's only roughly a month or two old right now so she's only about 6 inches long and dainty, but when she's full grown she may be as much as 16 inches long. She's in a playful mood right now, she's trying to attack the computer monitor, must be because of the movement from me typing. He! He! :D

cleo

Happy birthday TT!! :)

And Anastasia, if your boobs go to 1inch and your nipples to 4inches does that mean you have 3inch nipples?? lol ???

C

chloespeaks

Happy birthday TT!
Don't be afraid of 30; there are alot of us who made it and are still ok! ;D plus we are still pumping :D

When I was first on here, I thought I saw that someone (you MariahDS?) said that they still got growth even though they got not that much swelling. I can't find the thread.

I really can't tell much about growth as of yet as I've got hardly anything to show for almost 8 months of pumping :( but I can say that with the shorter pumps you don't get the same huge swelling. I was doing 1-1 1/2 hrs once or twice a day but have had to cut back to 30-40 minutes 2x a day because I'm starting to get the indents and white marks. And the swelling just doesn't get that much when it's just 30 minutes. I think that as long as there is some action going on, whatever causees the growth will occur - I still think the swelling is just a by-product - because swelling by definition just means there is more fluid/inflammation, not necessarily more circulation by fresh blood with all the good nutrients if you get my meaning. Though I love that swelling and hope that it will eventually turn into real growth.

Chloespeaks

Anastasia916

No, the lower part of my boobs smush against the bottom part of the domes, that part goes to 3 or 4 inch mark, the upper part only touches to the 1 inch mark. Hope that makes more sense.

T

tavia

ive gotta get a gym membership so i can keep my self in shape so when i go to the next school reunion when we are all 30 then i look on point and 10 years younger lol.... my mums 44 and looks 34 so hopefully i take after her,
ive been doing loads of weights at home but i need a tread mill and one of the butt blaster etc and having a sauna every other day would be lovely... so ive gotta go and have a look at the prices for the womens only gym lol... by 30 i want a better body and amazing boobs so ive got 3 years to play with.... on your marks... get set......go.......

yes anastasia i understand what you mean,, lol i was thinking you must have 3 inch nipples wow shocker,,

so ive been putting in my extra pump and so far so good already as i pumped yesterday at lunchtime and its lunch time on thursday(12.20) and my boobs still have a bit of swelling, i got a bit tipsy so didnt pump last night and have not yet pumped so i will in a minute,
i took emans advice and i pump to my maximum and keep the pressure for between 5 and 10 mins then release , usually i would pump and release quite fast but im taking it slow this time

and thankyou for the birthday wishes, i had a great day, really nice and had some time away from my son which was refreshing lol xxx