Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

Ok that it was time to post pics, these are before any BE this year, taken on 5/30/2009

these were taken on 6/11/2009 before pumping (my first day pumping)

these were taken after I pumped for an hour...

these were taken on 6/16/2009 after an hour of pumping...

these were taken on 6/25/2009 after an hour of pumping...

these were taken on 6/28/2009 before pumping (I'm wearing a nonpadded, regular cup 34B bra it does have an underwire though)...

these are after an hour of pumping wearing the same bra...

I know the difference isn't extremely noticeable yet, but I feel it when I hold em after and so does my hubby :) he says they feel alot firmer, bouncier, rounder, etc. :D

I will update the pics later as I progress.

UPDATE: I decided to take my BE pics off photobucket because they keep deleting them. I made collages of my pics and am uploading them on here...

The first collage that says "before NB" was before I did anything in this current BE routine, including before herbs.

The "after 12 days" collage is my first time with NB and 12 days of using herbs

and the rest you can figure out :p if you want to see a bigger image, click the image and it will come up bigger

Attachments

• Before NB.jpg
    Before NB.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11,890
  • after 12 days.jpg
    after 12 days.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 5,498
  • after 17 days.jpg
    after 17 days.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4,105
  • after almost a month.jpg
    after almost a month.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 20,752
J

jellyDeeeee

well I think there is wonderful progress love JellyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........................

C

catsrule

Oh what beautiful pictures!! YOu are doing really well so fast! And such a lovely body, as well! You will be QUITE happy as the months go by!!!

Anastasia916

TY Jelly and Cats, I don't notice a huge difference yet, but when I measure after pumping I have an inch to an inch and a half increase. And ty Cats, I worked hard for my body haha, though I haven't been able to work out as much as I use to I'm not gaining a whole lot just losing the definition I had. I'll be able to do it again soon though. But maybe me going low impact has helped with my breast enhancement, who knows. But I like it when people are shocked I have a kid lol, makes me feel good.

C

catsrule

well you should feel good because you look GREAT!!! and with some more time and a faithful schedule, you'll get real curvey!! best wishes!

J

Joan_CD

You can definitely see swelling in that last shot and you can see the cleavage. Great pics!

Anastasia916

TY Joan and Daylight, good to know someone sees a difference, I see them all the time so it's hard to tell. Looks like photobucket deleted my pics, grrr may just have to send them to Lucy or something so they can stay uploaded.

K

kultzu

Well done , Anatasia ! Keep up with good work :-* :-*

Kultzu

Anastasia916

OK, so decided to post some pics of just me and not my boobs, ladies I'm wearing a pushup bra in these pics, so my boobs aren't really this big yet (key word "yet" ;D)

I'm gonna take some update pics of my boobs to post after 2 months of pumping.

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

These pics were taken a couple months ago, so before I started noogling, the push up bra I'm wearing is getting uncomfortable to wear now :) also my hair is a little darker cause I retouched the color it's a medium brown now instead of light brown, and the "purplish" looking color in my hair is from when my hair use to be hot pink (I can upload pics if anyone wants to see) I had my hair platinum blonde and hot pink for a year, I change my hair color every now and then, naturally I'm dark blonde/light brown

MariahsDs

You really look great and your boobs look AWESOME!!!

If they were taken a couple of months ago then you must have grown lots sonce those pictures! Do you have any updated pics of your new growth?

What size did you start off with?

Still no NB, I am hoping I get it tomorrow!

Anastasia916

Mariah, the first pics on the page where I'm topless are the before pics then I posted some updated ones right under them, some of them got deleted, if they continue to get deleted I'm gonna upload them on a friend of mine's server then post em. I'm gonna take more pics and update when I hit the 2 month mark of noogling. And ty but as I said, was wearing a push up bra in the pics with the grey tank top, the ones in the pink bra is a bra that isn't padded at all just has an underwire.

kary24

HI Anastasia! Can i ask you what size dome you have been using? And what is your measurement when you were using them? I think our frame is similar and I wear a 34A/small 34B bra right now. I'm thinking about getting a large dome because I heard that people fill out the medium really quickly. Please advice me!! Thank you : ) :eek:

Anastasia916

Kary, I used the medium domes and am still using them, my hubby checked the mail today and called said that the large domes are in so I will have them tonight when he gets home from work. But I have been using noogleberry about 2 months and used the mediums. I was a 34B before I started noogling and now I'm a tight 34B small 34C. A's never fit me before using NB. So I think you should get the mediums and work up from there, large would be too big to start with I'd think. You can read my stats and progress in the stats section of this forum. Hope this helps and good luck!

I was a 34A/32B before I ever did anything for NBE about 3 years ago. Since I have tried pill products, gum product, an exercise thing, and currently I'm taking herbs and noogling. I grew 2 inches with one thing I took. And so far with the herbs and noogling I've grown a permanent inch (went from 34" on the fullest part of my breasts to 35") I'm hoping to get another inch by my bday in september.

Thankyou for your range of pictures. As i had implants for 10 years, I think I lost sense of what 'normal' breasts looked like and by posting topless, non padded and padded bra pictures you have really shown me how different the same pair of breasts can look (although I am aware that there has been some noogling inbetween the shots:))

It has made me realise that post implants, maybe my breasts are more normal than I realised (still not as fab as yours, as i have some scars etc) and I think that it may actually get to a stage where natural babes will be in the minority, therefore maybe men will actually start to appreciate the natural form (as they flippin well should!!).

Well done on your progress! x

kary24

Thanks Anastasia! I will order the medium then! I would love to hear about your experience with the large domes after you use it for a while. Please keep in contact!! Goodluck on that extra inch :)

Anastasia916

Okay so it's been 2 months since I started herbs and almost 2 months since starting noogleberry! YAY!
Sooo...I had to take updated pics! The first collage is me in my new bra 34C! There are pics before noogling and after with my new large domes :D
The second collage is me in the nude before noogling, these were taken 12 hours since my last noogle session. So this isn't from swelling! I think they feel bigger, maybe they look it? Who knows!

BTW, to see the pics bigger, just click them and they will come up in another window bigger.

Attachments

• after 2 months in bra.jpg
    after 2 months in bra.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 2,357
  • after 2 months.jpg
    after 2 months.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 2,673

Anastasia916

yep, it does work just takes time, Kultzu has great results but she's been pumping for 2 years I believe, so that goes to show the patience pays off! I don't expect to be as big as her so soon, but I wanna completely fill out these C bras by the end of the year!

MariahsDs

Yes, it does pay off.

I am willing to put in the time it's really not hard to do. I always have work to do on my computer anyways, so it doe not even interfere with my life. It was just an easy addition to my life. I think in 2 years I will still be pumping or until I am a DD without a swelling. Kultzu is totally my inspiration and the reason why I bought NB! I seen her pics and seen it was gradual and thought to myself I could do that too! The only thing is that I am not planning to take any breaks for a while and I will try to pump as much as my body will allow me to. On weekends during the day I can't pump with the kids around, but I do pump a good amount in the evening and night.

I wonder if I will ever stop?