AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

AngelicHeart

Hi everyone,

Times have been a bit busy as I had an assessment to prep for... and thankfully I passed it! ;D

I haven't been taking a great deal of photos as I had a few spots from when I was using oil with the noogleberry that took some time to heal. I wanted them to heal somewhat before taking any more photos. So any blemishes you might notice in my photos are just scabs.

I haven't been noogling a huge amount whilst I have been busy. But I have been doing it once per day about 3 times a week for an hour or for half an hour if I was hydronoogling. I have been massaging 2 - 3 times a week too.

I am back on form with noogling now, doing it as often as I can. I noogled this morning and could really notice the difference due to the swelling. This photo was taken this morning shortly after noogling.

A x

Attachments

• tmp_21659-pic20170217174904-436534731.jpg
    tmp_21659-pic20170217174904-436534731.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 808

AngelicHeart

Hi everyone,

Times are still a little crazy, noogling has become a little sporadic but I think I will be getting regular time to myself over the next month so I can get a good routine going.

Here is an update. Sorry it is a little posey... No guesses on what I was doing with it. But, I am quite chuffed with this one.

A x

AngelicHeart

Here is a little update on how things look whilst hydro noogling. Any redness I believe is down to the water being very warm and me being fair skinned.

I immerse my chest into the water from a seated position inside a bath. The deeper the water the easier. I place one dome on at a time with one hose attached. I do not allow my chest as well as the dome to rise above water level until the dome is "sucked" on and I do not need to hold it in place. This is to ensure no air leaks into the dome... We just want water for hydronoogling. I literally suck the water out (and repeatedly spit out of course) to allow the dome to hold itself in place and for my breast to expand into the dome. I suck the water out only to a comfortable pressure. If it hurts I start again.

Once desired pressure is maintained I remove hose (my domes have airlocks) and repeat the process on the other side. I usually hold the pressure for 20-30 minutes and just relax in the tub during that time.

I think that because I do this quite often compared to using just air with pumping that I still seem to be on track with my progress.

Thanks, A x

AngelicHeart

Hey folks! Just a quick update so you know I'm alive.

Still haven't found a place to live and my routine has halted. Starting up again gently and will see how I go. I started doing some Tracy Anderson Method dvd's a couple of weeks ago. Really enjoying and I think this may even help my breast enhancement goals.

I will post a bit more later as I am literally hydro -noogling now and could drop my phone in the bath .

A x