Any Sagging Breasts Noogle Berry Veterns???

shera_gold

Hello my fellow nooglers! I'm a newbie to the noogling community. My main reason for using the NB is to shape my breast more than to grow my breast. I mean, if they do increase in size then I'm not complaining!! However, I do have extremely saggy and deflated breasts with no volume at the top. I'm a 32 B.. or so I think seeing how my deflated breasts never quite fill any bra--especially at the top. I'm 22 with no kids, but my breast have looked like this for as long as I can remember.

I was wondering if there are any Noogle Berry veterans who have also experienced extreme sagging and now with the help of NB have significantly perkier and round breasts. Please share your story and post pics if you don't mind. I'm feeling a little discouraged and looking for some motivation.

I'm thinking about starting maca and maybe an herbal supplement. As well as doing massages in between pumping with an enhancement oil. I have Large domes, but after reading a few posts, I think I would like to try the XL domes to achieve more roundness. I will post pictures soon as this is just my 2nd day using NB. Any thoughts? Any advice?