Any simultaneous BB & NB Users?

lovenotbombs

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this forum (just discovered it two days ago) and am very interesting in hearing if anyone has combined both BB and NB together?

I'm 34 years old, have one child and breast fed. I am so tired of having such small breasts (34AA) that I'm willing to try new things (except for implants). So it's been 3 months now that I've been using BB (Bountiful Breasts) and the first month gave me a promising 1" increase, however, 2 months later, I went back down to my pre-BB size ???? Maybe this was because I lost 10 pounds? Anyhow, I'd like to reach out to any members out there who've experienced with both together and so I would love to hear your results.

I have yet to purchase a NB... The one main thing that's keeping me from hitting the order button is that "where on earth am I going to find time to upkeep this routine"? I work full time and have a 9 year old that keeps me pretty busy. How do others do it? And discreetly? I honestly do not want my husband to know at this time about it if I do end up with one, at least not until I've started seeing results.

Anyway, I've been very impressed with all your results and have no doubt that using a NB would work for me, and I really don't want to make excuses either. If anyone has any discreet noogling techniques, please let me know! And how permanent are your results? Has anyone ever stopped and lost it all? :)

Cheers,
A

eva_bs

Hi!
And Welcome to this amazing forum!!!!! As you can see there is a lot of information that you can find here about the NB and NBE. :)
The best results I have seen who used BB and NB together was "Itsjust4fun91" (I hope I wrote her username right :-[ )
She has her pictures on the Bountifulbreast.com testimonial site. She is the first one on the page! She convinced me to buy the BB's! :) I just saw her pictures and I couldn't believe my eye's :)
So...I'm now on BB's since August 9th 2010. I had growing pains after 2 weeks. and on the third week I measured and I was 1" bigger. :) but this month I didn't get so much of the growing pains...and I also measured again and I was 0.5" less then last month. so till now I only gained 0.5". I will check again next month and I will update here if I have grew or not....I hope I did... (I have the NB since 23rd of May and I used it for 2-4 hours a day till 23rd of July But then I stopped because I had stuff to do)
About the NB. At first I gave the BB's a month and a half without noogling.But after I saw I lost 0.5" from the growth I had last month I said I will also combine the NB with the BB's. I know noogle for 1 hour a day. I use the pump and hold technique. but I sometimes also release the presure.
So now, If I will have growth I wont know if it was from the BB's alone or the NB...But it will probably be from the both of them together.
How is your body temp???? is it 98.2?
You know you can add more supplements to the BO...like multivitamins, Iodoral, Spirulina, Maca...
And I think that if you have lost 10 pounds then the there will be hardly growth too...So yahh...it is possible that you lost all your growth with your diet. that's why the BB's reccomend not to take them if you are planing to lose weight. first loss the weight and only then start taking the BB's.
O.k.... I think that this is tooooooo looooonnnnngggg....I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to make that long :)
I hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck with the BB's!
Eva.
I'm sorry that I can't advice you about when you should noogle...I still don't have kids yet..sorry. But I'm sure the other sisters of this forum will jump in and will be very happy to help you out on that.

lovenotbombs

Hi Eva!

Thanks for your posting!!! :D

I take L-Tyrosine to maintain my body temperature. To be honest, I haven't checked in the longest while. I have a thyroid condition, therefore, my body temperature is lower than normal (hypothyroid), so having that, it is probably not helpful towards maintaining my temp, so I'm hoping the L-tyrosine is working. I also take protein shakes daily.

Well... just so you all know. I hit the 'confirm payment' button :eek:! So I guess, as soon as I get my NB, I'll start tracking the process!

I ordered the medium size cups. I'm somewhere in between a 34AA and 34A at the moment. So I hope the cups aren't too large. Does anyone know if this will be a problem for me? Will a cup that is bigger not be effective?

Thanks for sharing all!

Cheers,
A

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
And Welcome! :)
I'm happy to help if I can :)
Congrats on your order!!!!!!!YOOOO HOOOO!!!!! I'm sure you will have results from it!!!! Give it time... I am giving it 1 hole year now. ( I went back noogling on Sep. 23rd :) )
About the size of the domes you order...I think they will fit you o.k. I am something around the 36AA and I started with the M's.
I also ordered the L's but they are now too big for me. and they can't get any suction when they are to big because it doesn't sit on all of my chest.
Hope this helped again :)
Can't wait to hear that your NB arrived! Don't forget to keep us all updated!
Eva.

lovenotbombs

Hi Eva,

Haha! Thanks! Yes, the waiting is now gonna kill me! ;)
Hope it comes quick!

I'll start a gallery as soon as I get my NB!

Cheers!

lovenotbombs

OK. So BB has done nothing for me and now my face is covered in acne! :mad: It's been 5 months on BB and 3 weeks on NB. I am going to quit BB I think. Because of my under active thyroid condition, I am a bad candidate for BB.

I ordered fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam yesterday and it should come in the mail in the next few days. So until my next period (which should be in about 3 weeks) I will not be taking anything and will only be noogleing.

Anyone else have the same lack of responsive with BB? Has anyone done well with the NBE's?
This has been a very frustrating and expensive waste of time. I am feeling very discouraged right now. :(

Strumpet

Hi Noogleboober,

While I haven't done any herbal treatments together with NB, I have tried the herb/heat/massage route in the past, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents, hoping that you might find some part of it helpful. =)

A couple summers ago I did NBE on its own, and I did a ton of research and spent a lot of money (cruised around forums, made a routine (I was taking various vitamins, not a commercial pill), had people critique it, etc, etc) and it ended up... not doing much. Now I think with NBE people tend to see results later than most people see results with the NB (three months or more as opposed to most people seeing some swelling with NB within a month or so), and I did not stick with it for long enough to really be able to say definitively that it doesn't work for me or for anyone else, but what I can say is that it was difficult for me and the side effects I had were really discouraging: some of the pills would literally make me vomit, I had a lot of emotional weirdness (I'd break down crying for no reason), I smelled like maple syrup (I think that was the Fenugreek), the creams would make my chest break out, etc, etc.

So my experience with NBE was really not good. However, take that with a grain of salt, as I do think that some people are more responsive to it than others, and I know there's at least a few people on this forum who had good results with PM and other things (here's the big forum on PM http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1441.0.html) and most of them did this stuff in conjunction with noogling. I'm also a pretty bad candidate for NBE because I have a high metabolism and low body fat - my body hates HATES HATES putting on weight. The other thing is if I remember correctly, Wahaika from some forum or another suggested that hormonally speaking we respond better to herbal treatments in spring or summer because in fall/winter we're programmed to conserve our weight by throwing fat into the thighs and stomach.

I actually find noogling to be less time consuming and hard to keep up than the other route was, mostly because I don't have to hide pill bottles or try to find time to massage and use heating pads, but I guess in your case you'd have to try noogling either in the early morning or at night, if those would be options for you when people aren't up and about. Some people do an hour or so in one session, but others have had good results with shorter sessions a couple of times a day, so I don't know if you'd be able to get in 20-30 minutes twice a day or so. I just go in my room, lock the door, and watch a TV show or work on artwork for an hour or so at a time, and even though I live in a tiny apartment with a roommate, I've never really had any trouble. If someone knocks on the door I just pretend I was napping, hahaha, while I hide everything.

I hope some of this strange rant helped! I wish you the best of luck with all of your breast-growing strategies. <3

itsjust4fun91

Usually on the BN board if someone ask about taking BO I always ask about their body temp and warn that if it's low or they suspect they have a thyroid condition then the BO most likely won't work for them. I do this because I hate for someone to spend the money on it since it's so expensive and then be disappointed. One thing I can say for noogleberry though is that no matter what your body temp is it will most likely work. I'm glad you decided to give it a try. This forum is awesome and I think you will become just as addicted to it as the rest of the nooglers on here.

Mel

P

piccolina

Strumpet, I could have written that post myself. I also experimented with NBE a while back... gosh I don't even remember how long I tried but i want to say it was about a year or so, and this was all before buying NB. Suffice it to say, it was both ineffective and a huge pain in the ass. Also a waste of a lot of money, since you have to keep trying out all the different herbs and products to see what, if anything, works, and also what gives you nasty side effects that you want to avoid.

I also have a body type like what you described, and I figured out after some time that there was just no way this method was going to be enough for me to grow. Then I discovered NB, and I was so thrilled. Finally something that will PHYSICALLY encourage my breast tissues to expand and grow, rather than a bunch of herbal stuff that may or may not make them swell up temporarily... ugh. I do understand that NBE works for some people, but personally, I think going that route is a huge risk and so not worth it when NB is shown to work so, so much better. I can also understand why people would want to combine the two, however.

But for me I just think it would be more beneficial to take supplements that are directly related to what the NB is doing, in fostering tissue growth and circulation, etc. I'm a little scared of BO, personally. I don't know, I may give it a try if after another year I'm not where I want to be boob-wise. But I do want to stay away from NBE herbs/PM/BO until then kind of out of my own stubbornness, because I want to show everyone what NB can do on it's own without all that. :D I'm pretty confident I will have grown a lot in a year.

xoxojenny

I have been pondering this for awhile, hopefully someone can answer it for me. It seems as if 90% of people taking BB or any kind of BO take L-Tyrosine or kelp to raise their temperature. The explanation being that you need to have a certain temperature for the BO to work and that low body temperature is a sign of underactive thyroid. What I don't understand is that shouldn't you fix the root of the probem- the underactive thyroid? Raising the body temperature is just a quick fix to the real issue and BO still would not work because you still have an underactive thyroid! Therefore you don't need L-Tyrosine or kelp, you need Synthroid! Does that make sense?

Strumpet

My understanding was that Kelp treats hypothyroidism that's a result of iodine deficiency. The L-Tyrosine is also supposed to support the thyroid (but I'm not exactly sure how). So they're not supposed to directly influence body temperature so much as treat the thyroid, which would raise body temperature.

I see your point, though. I don't have hypothyroidism, but it runs in my family and IMO people would be better off going to a doctor and getting on Levothyroxine if it's a real medical issue for them.