Any tips on avoiding the red ring marks after noogling?

W

Wealthycd

I just started about 3 weeks ago. I have gradually come up to 20 mins. of Noogling session. Now I notice the red ring mark of the cup stay for couple of minutes. Since I am still a begginner, is there any good advise on how to stop getting these? Should I buy the silicone rings? I started with a medium cup. As a man these fit me perfectly.

Also, if you have any other good practices, then please let me know.
I already use body butter to massage both before and after noogling, to ensure I get enough moisture.
I have updated my water intake too.
I only Noogle about 3 days a week. My goals are not not to have a huge breast. But nice squishy pair, that would last for my sexual partner to enjoy.

Mistress

I just started about 3 weeks ago. I have gradually come up to 20 mins. of Noogling session. Now I notice the red ring mark of the cup stay for couple of minutes. Since I am still a begginner, is there any good advise on how to stop getting these? Should I buy the silicone rings? I started with a medium cup. As a man these fit me perfectly.

Also, if you have any other good practices, then please let me know.
I already use body butter to massage both before and after noogling, to ensure I get enough moisture.
I have updated my water intake too.
I only Noogle about 3 days a week. My goals are not not to have a huge breast. But nice squishy pair, that would last for my sexual partner to enjoy.
You can buy soft foam rings or silicone rings to avoid red circles.