Any UK/EU Folks Selling Used XXL Breast Cups?

zoetropik

Hi, everyone!

I've been using Noogleberry since this summer and whilst I haven't experienced any permanent growth yet, I'm trying to stay optimistic.

However, one thing that occurred to me is that perhaps I made a mistake in choosing the XL size cups, as my ribcage is quite big and so from day one the inside edges of the domes have been bang up against the sides of my breasts. So when I pump – even as lightly as possible; just enough to keep the domes from falling off my chest – there is no air gap around the base of my breasts, and indeed the bottom couple of inches of the XL domes are filled.

This means it's only the upper third (or thereabouts) of my breasts that get exposed to vacuum during each session, with more of that being the upper pole of either breast (i.e. above each nipple). My fear is that – assuming the NB system will eventually induce breast tissue growth – it will only do so very slowly and will primarily expand the upper third of each breast.

I can't justify shelling out another 44 quid to buy the next size up (XXL) purely on the off-chance the broader base (an extra 2 cm of inner diameter) will allow more of each breast to be directly exposed to vacuum. But if there's anyone out there who purchased an XXL system only to find it's too big for them to use comfortably, I'd be very interested in buying the cups off you.

Anyway, I know this is a real shot in the dark, but it seemed worth a try! Also, even if you only see this post a year or two from now, don't assume I've found a pair elsewhere. Because I probably haven't. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Zoe
I'm not sure you'd find going larger will really help. The domes are too small if your nipple is getting close to the "top". So if for example, you're nipple only gets to half way up the dome, they're not too small. It even may be that a smaller dome would enable you to position better. I could be totally misreading things - without a picture its hard to say. Chat more if you want to, or email lucy at noogleberry.com with your concern.
Best wishes to you
Ari

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
If you had an “air gap” at the base of the cup you would not be able to create suction/vacuum. Your breast should be tight and filling into the cup as you pump. Unless your nipple is almost to the top end of the cup, your cup is not to small. If you watch the movement of the breast as you pump, you’ll notice that the whole breast is being drawn into the cup. Not just the tip of it. Keep pumping, it will increase your size but Do Not expect big change in a matter of weeks. I’ve been successful but it does take lots of time (years) and continual and constant pumping, but you’ll get to where you really enjoy you pumping time.
Enjoy the pump. Tina

zoetropik

Thank you both for your replies!

Hmm, perhaps you're right about the sizing, although I still wonder how vacuum can operate on the entire curve of a breast if only a minority of it is exposed to air. Whilst I do understand that vacuum pressure tugging on the exposed skin will draw up the rest of the breast tissue behind it – which is, naturally, what is happening with mine – I'm not convinced this is the same thing as the breast being expanded equally in all directions along its surface. It seems to me that cell proliferation will be primarily encouraged along the vertical axis of the dome – that is, towards the airlock at the top. Since the sides of my breasts are 'walled in', it doesn't seem likely that much tissue growth along the other two axes will occur. I already have quite a large gap between my breasts – over my sternum – and I worry that if my breasts don't expand at least a little to the sides, the chances of me ever having any natural cleavage are zero.

Just to confirm, Ari, my nipples do get about halfway up the domes when I'm pumping, but from looking at comparison photos online, it seems the contoured XL domes are a bit taller than their non-contoured XL counterparts... so I'm not sure how likely it is that my nipples would ever reach the tops. Again, I'd be worrying at that point that my breasts are being 'turned tubular' if all the traction is along the vertical axis with no commensurate expansion at the base where they meet my chest wall.

And Tina, perhaps I communicated poorly in my post. I know that the domes must seal securely against my chest – and they do, without any trouble – but from reading up on the Brava device promoted in the paper by Khouri et al., it seems it was designed to ensure at least a small air space even around the sides of each breast even when the vacuum seal was achieved. (That is, the Brava system seems to be shaped to be broader and flatter than the Noogleberry domes, so the plastic of the dome is at all points a couple centimetres away from the expanded breast tissue when drawn under vacuum.) Not having ever seen a Brava system up close, however, I can't be sure! ;-) I of course didn't expect a big change in a matter of weeks, but having been pumping now since May of this year, I would have thought my bust measurement would have gone up by at least half a centimetre. But it hasn't. I honestly wouldn't mind slow progress... but I do worry about zero progress.

Anyway, I appreciate you both taking the time to offer advice. And Ari, I'll have a think about perhaps taking some photos to show what's going on. But as far as I can tell, my breasts under NB vacuum look about the same as most everyone else's do! So I don't know how much diagnostic value there will be. ;-)

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Zoe - glad what we're saying may be some use! OK on the photos - if they're same as everyones then probably you're heading for results same as everyone - and lets hope thats a win. Your concern about how growth will be spread, possible tubularity, is something shared by others on here. I've two thoughts on this (1) maybe its NB's job to produce the volume and its the bra's job to finesse the shape!, (2) I have a feeling using smaller cups can be better at targetting shape than larger ones - both probably have their place. I agree that nipples reaching half way up the dome indicates the domes arent massively too large, though of course you're a way off half filling the cups at that point. If you used a size smaller you would fill them more and you'd be able to more finely target a chest area for some sessions. The suggestion that smaller cups lead to pointy breasts has been made before - but I quite like pointy breasts!
Good noogling
A

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello Zoe. I thought I would just follow up with your concern about having growth look tubular. Over the past four or five years I’ve posted so much. I don’t remember when I posted at all but I am a proponent of starting with a cup as wide as your chest can handle. I feel it does give you a broader base as your breasts expand outward. I have outgrown the new gooseberry stuff to a point where I’m using domes that are 180 mL in 210 mL. The one 180s I believe are 21 cm opening and the 210 is a 24 cm opening. I also feel you must use a cup that is a contour. Especially the wider they get if it’s not contour, you will never get it to draw suction against your breast because our rib cage is curved. Back in 2014 or so, I had a 48 under breast and about 50ish over the nipple. it’s taken many years, but in the last couple years is when I’ve seen more growth with maybe the last 6-8 months having biggest increase . I am still 48 under with over the nipple being over 57 certain times of the month. Years back when I first started pumping, I had made some homemade cups that were approximately 7 1/2 inches in diameter and they rose about 3 inches out. They were somewhat shallow, but being wider I feel that helped in having developed a wider and not so tubular breast. One very important aspect. I have learned over the past few years, and before you start pumping, cover your breast with generous amount of oil. This helps the breast, expand farther into the cup with ease, and not pull on the skin that is dry against the outer edge of the dome. I have also mixed my own oils, starting with a coconut oil base like you use for essential oils. I will put in Pueraria mirifica and fenugreek and fennel and a few others into the oil to help aid in any breast expansion. I also have made my own lotions with 12 different oils mixed in it that I use every time after I shower or at least twice a day. I’ve only done this for the last year maybe year and a half and I feel that’s what has really spurred on my breast growth. it’s just all one big experiment. Scroll back on my thread and I know I’ve got pictures of different cups I’ve used and I know I mention different things I have done in the past. I’ve posted so much stuff over the years it’s hard to remember what I have posted. I know I’ve said a lot here but I’ve been doing this for quite a few years so I tried many things. and if I can help somebody advance their goal to having breast that they desire, well, I’ll help in anyway I can.

Tina

zoetropik

Hi, Tina. First off, my apologies for replying so late... I only just spotted your post as I did a random check of the NB forums. I thought I would get an email for any new posts, but it doesn't look like that worked! ;-)

I really appreciate you taking the time to provide all of the above information. I'll try to return the favour so you – and any others who are kind enough to respond, like Ariadne – can further tailor your advice for my situation. I live in the UK, so all of my measurements are in centimetres, but I'll convert each to inches to make it a little easier for you to visualise what's going on. My under-bust is currently 95 cm (37.5"), although at my lowest weight a few years back it got down to 85 cm (33.5"). Over the past few months of using NB, my bust measurement has ranged between 106–109 cm (41.75"–43"), but there has been no clear upward trend. (That is, some of the 109 cm measurements were from the very start, whilst I've had several 107 cm measurements – and even one 106 cm one! – over the past fortnight.) On average, the difference between my under-bust and bust measurements has remained at around 14 cm (5.5") over this period. In real-world terms, I'm somewhere between an A cup and a B cup, depending upon band size and manufacturer.

As I gather is pretty common, my left breast is slightly fuller than my right, which I'd love to sort out someday but not as a priority, so I have always pumped both breasts at the same time. Both Noogleberry XL cups fit easily on my chest simultaneously and there are a couple inches of gap in between them, which I do worry about a bit as I'd love to develop proper cleavage at some point. (This is why I wondered if I should have gone for the XXL cups, as there's definitely room for them based on my ribcage.)

You mentioned using 'homemade' cups around 7.5" (19 cm) in diameter and I'd love more details on how you made those, as the official NB XLs are only 13 cm (5") inner and 15 cm (6") outer diameter. Did you also DIY the ones you mentioned with a 21 to 24 cm opening? It sounds like exactly what I'd like to use, with a shallower/broader dome to encourage the base of each breast to grow a bit wider, perhaps eventually contributing to narrowing the gap between my breasts.

I too learned early on that applying quite a generous amount of coconut oil to my breasts before each NB session does prevent any cuts from the edges of the NB cups and means the red rings fade within a couple hours after pumping. I may try adding other essential oils to the base as you suggest, as that is the one thing I have not yet tried. I have read a lot on these forums from folks using fenugreek or PM, but with somewhat inconclusive results, so I didn't rush to buy any of these supplements. But if you're willing to share your 'recipe', I'll give it a go to see if my breast growth can also finally get underway over the coming year. ;-)

Anyway, I'll go look through the NB forums to try to find some of your earlier posts in the meantime. Thanks so much again!

Zoë