Anybody have "Gluteus to the Maximus" and want to trade for another ebook?

Paloma

I've got Flat2Fab, Real Breasts Real Health (about how to use dowsing to guide your intake of supplements and herbs to gain maximum boobs in minimum time, effort and expense), the Science of Sex (Dr. Pezzi is an asswipe, but the book has a lot of interesting info on how to make sex the best for you and him/her), the Complete Hair Removal Guide, DIY Skincare - recipes for professional formulas, and the 30 Day Fat Loss and Muscle Building Plan.

I want Gluteus to the Maximus.... anyone up for a trade?

Anastasia916

I don't have any ebooks but I read a few places that this is a good ebook for building a bigger butt... thinking about getting it myself to improve mine's shape. http://getabiggerbutt.com/default.aspx

Paloma

Thanks for the heads up Anastasia! Woo - it's $35 tho, kinda spendy.... if u end up getting it would you want to send me a copy for anything I have?

We should totally set up a share thread!

Especially cuz sometimes you pay for these things and they end up being totally over-hyped and not worth the money, like that idiot "Dr." Pezzi's Science of Sex book. He rambles and blabs so much I can't even get through it to the few jems hidden among all the rubbish and ego...

I want gluteus to the maximus soooooo badly! Maybe I'm just being fooled but - look at the pictures on the website!!!! OMG my arse is so flat. I would love to have a bit of booty!

Elena, would you be interested in The Fat Burning Furnace full ebook in pdf by Rob Poulos? Google it. I'd love to swap with you x

Paloma

elena said:
hey! i just bought gluteus to the maximus!!! how does the trade work?

Woohoooo!!! Go elena, go elena, go!!! Well... anything of mine you'd like to trade for? I've posted what I've got at the top of this thread - then, just private message me with your email address and I'll send you an email with your ebook attached, and you can send me the same!

just in time girl, my heiny is starting to resemble two flapjacks lol

0xducesax0

hey paloma! flatty_natty now has the gluteus to the maximus ebook. I asked her to trade with you because she might be more interested in the ebooks you suggested. If not then i'd be glad to just send you the e-book. I haven't really used it much yet because i've already got a training programme but i will look into making some alterations to accommodate the info i just read in that book :)

Paloma

Hey Ms. Elena -- Yay, thanks sweet pea! Ok, i'm gonna pm flatty and see what's up. Go get that booty, girl ;D