Anyone Use EPO, Spirulina & PM?

Rachiex

Never tried PM but am on EPO and Spirulina together... when I remember to take them that is! Not sure if there is any actualy growth but I definitely notice a little fullness when taking them. HOWEVER, it always happens that when I remember to take my tablets, I am usually drinking lots of water and eating right as well so who knows whether it's down to that or the tablets... sorry I couldn't help more x

KynkiMyss

I take Spiritulina in my protein shake (which I believe protein is essential for tissue and muscle growth) and use EPO and PM externally as part of my massage batter.

Paloma

I'm on PM again... after a month break. hope something happens this time!

Is there some magic about those three ingredients together? I didn't take EPO because someone once told me it would aggravated androgenic tendencies...

Spirulina is mainly to help you get enough protein, correct? Esp if ur veggie...

melons

I took EPO+Spirulina+Flax Seed oil for about a month but did not pump at all...

and then i pumped for 2 days (around 6 hours each day i guess) and tht was the only time i got a permanent increase in cup size (around an inch in a day !! ) and it stayed on for weeks inspite of not pumping at all after that..

But i stopped the supplements as I thot i was gaining wieght dont know coz of which of the above 3 (i gained weight in the arms , tummy etc even though my waist measurement remained the same) also my face shape kinda changed ... as in i put on weight on the lower part of the face so i stopped the supplements ...

i wud love to continue them as i know they work wonders for boobies at the same time i only wished i din gain weight elsewhere like face , arms tummy etc

If I am doing anything wrong please advise me ...

My dosage was per day :

epo - 1000mg X 3
flax seeds oil - 1000mg X 3
spirulina - 1 tab X 3

luv,
melons

T

tavia

spirulina makes pm work even better for breasts when taken together,

Paloma

Hey TT, good to see you back! It's been a while, girl. Thanks for the Spirulina advice, I'll have to try that..

P

xxbabygirlxx

melons said:
I took EPO+Spirulina+Flax Seed oil for about a month but did not pump at all...

and then i pumped for 2 days (around 6 hours each day i guess) and tht was the only time i got a permanent increase in cup size (around an inch in a day !! ) and it stayed on for weeks inspite of not pumping at all after that..

But i stopped the supplements as I thot i was gaining wieght dont know coz of which of the above 3 (i gained weight in the arms , tummy etc even though my waist measurement remained the same) also my face shape kinda changed ... as in i put on weight on the lower part of the face so i stopped the supplements ...

i wud love to continue them as i know they work wonders for boobies at the same time i only wished i din gain weight elsewhere like face , arms tummy etc

If I am doing anything wrong please advise me ...

My dosage was per day :

epo - 1000mg X 3
flax seeds oil - 1000mg X 3
spirulina - 1 tab X 3

luv,
melons

Maybe thoses three together increased yhormone changes in your body, usually with hormone changes it can lead to increase in weight gain. But they really shouldn't though, not thoses three unless u were taking PM, Saw, or something

T

tavia

hi paloma, yeah ive got my laptop and internet up n running now so its easy to check in and see whats happening, i noticed that the spirulina acted like some kind of ffod for the pm, when i took sprirulina alone i didnt get the same effects.

ive stopped pills now and only using the aumenti cream n nb

melons

[/quote]

Maybe thoses three together increased yhormone changes in your body, usually with hormone changes it can lead to increase in weight gain. But they really shouldn't though, not thoses three unless u were taking PM, Saw, or something
[/quote]

Na I wasnt taking anything else alongwith them , no PM or Saw Palmetto

oodellaly

Gonna start a BO routine soon that includes EPO and Spirulina, plus Kelp and some other stuff. Hey, if nothing else, the vitamins are good for me, even if my boobs stay small! ::)