Areola growth

stevieie

I'm a transsexual woman on HRT. My nipples and areola turned brown instead of pink but my areolas are tiny. Will Noogling increase my areola size ?

dianea

From my experience as a trans woman, my areolas started out impossibly small and are now larger than average for a natal woman. By small, the first measurements were less than 3/4" (1.9cm) with a nipple size of 1/8" inch (3.2mm) wide. Hormones alone made them four times the size in the first year. But that was with a pretty high dose of estradiol for two years. The vacuum cupping hasn't had much of an effect on them, but definitely increased breast size many times that hormones alone couldn't.

stevieie

From my experience as a trans woman, my areolas started out impossibly small and are now larger than average for a natal woman. By small, the first measurements were less than 3/4" (1.9cm) with a nipple size of 1/8" inch (3.2mm) wide. Hormones alone made them four times the size in the first year. But that was with a pretty high dose of estradiol for two years. The vacuum cupping hasn't had much of an effect on them, but definitely increased breast size many times that hormones alone couldn't.
Thank you. I'm just into my 3rd year of HRT now so I guess im stick with little pepperonis now. The nipples are larger and the areolas are a lovely brown instead of pink so at least that's something xxx

dianea

I'm on my fourth year HRT. For me, I noticed areola color has been directly proportional to progesterone levels. Currently, with low levels, they stay an average light pink. But early last year, I was on a very high progesterone dose and they were dark as well as down there.

Breast size dramatically increased too, but all that would be mostly temporary. Vacuum therapy seems to have stretched the fibrous tissue that confined my breasts and finally appear to have permanent growth :)

W

Wolfmoon

I'm a transsexual woman on HRT. My nipples and areola turned brown instead of pink but my areolas are tiny. Will Noogling increase my areola size ?
I too am male :( , so I'm growing tits and loving them ;)