AspiringApple's Journey [Start Date: 01/29/2019]

fruitdc

Hello everyone!

I've been a member of Noogleberry for almost 5 years and loving the results on this forum. I decided that this would be the year that I commit to pumping daily!

I'm excited to share my journey with you all!

Quick Facts: 23, Chinese
Boobs: TINY
Fitness Level: Intermediate Intensity/Calisthenics

Diet: Vegan
Supplements: I will be taking 2 capsules of PM every single day. The product link is https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GEUE59G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Noogleberry Cup Size: Large
Method: Pump for 7 minutes and Release to 2 minutes
Pump Time: ~1-2 hours per day

Attachments

• IMG_20190129_180641.png
    IMG_20190129_180641.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20190129_180655.png
    IMG_20190129_180655.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20190129_180716.png
    IMG_20190129_180716.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20190129_180728.png
    IMG_20190129_180728.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 156

noogler 24

welcome and best of luck..word of advice, please mustt masage in those 2 min breaks , drink 2 glasses water before u start, splitting ur session to morning and night can do great help, lubricate a lot and never over pump..dont measure too much too often.
these are best advices people on forum gave me tbat have so much practical evidences :)

fruitdc

noogler 24 said:
welcome and best of luck..word of advice, please mustt masage in those 2 min breaks , drink 2 glasses water before u start, splitting ur session to morning and night can do great help, lubricate a lot and never over pump..dont measure too much too often.
these are best advices people on forum gave me tbat have so much practical evidences :)

Thank you Noogler24!! I will keep this in mind for future posts. I want to really break down my method so other members on the forum can help me find the best routine. :)

fruitdc

Hello everyone! I'm back with a February update.

It has been a very good month where I have been consistent with taking 2 PM pills. Here are some observations that I noted when I started taking PM. My period is very off. I was suppose to have my period about a week ago and it still hasn't come. I feel like this is normal when you start taking pills that will affect your hormones. I also noticed that I'm not satiated and tend to snack a lot more. I don't crave anything bad so I'm only intaking whole foods, nothing processed. I'm pretty sure women gain weight this way.

I decided that in March, I'm reducing my pills to 1 PM pills, per a fellow noogler's feedback. I'm not sure if I experienced tenderness like some people have - I'm still pretty early in the process.

As for pump routine, I'm still on the 7 Minute Pump & 2 Minute Rest. I pump for at least an hour every day before bed, and more hours if I have time. I feel like this It really helps to use an interval timer so I don't have to count the minutes. I also try to sleep with the Noogleberry on until it falls off. I find the swelling is much better in the morning. I'm still patiently waiting for my babies to grow!

See you all at the end of March for the next update!

Attachments

• IMG_20190303_161309.jpg
    IMG_20190303_161309.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20190303_161325.jpg
    IMG_20190303_161325.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20190303_161733.jpg
    IMG_20190303_161733.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20190303_161743.jpg
    IMG_20190303_161743.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 79

James

Delaying your period is proof that you are taking too much PM. I suggest you go to 1 pill/day going higher only makes side effects worse and does not improve breast growth. You can't just take more and speed things up, it doesn't work that way.

8lemon8

I just wanted to say welcome and best of luck. This forum is awesome and full of so many supportive people. Keep up the good work!

fruitdc

James said:
Delaying your period is proof that you are taking too much PM. I suggest you go to 1 pill/day going higher only makes side effects worse and does not improve breast growth. You can't just take more and speed things up, it doesn't work that way.

Thanks James! I'll follow your feedback!

Krizzy

Hello everyone! I'm back with a February update.

It has been a very good month where I have been consistent with taking 2 PM pills. Here are some observations that I noted when I started taking PM. My period is very off. I was suppose to have my period about a week ago and it still hasn't come. I feel like this is normal when you start taking pills that will affect your hormones. I also noticed that I'm not satiated and tend to snack a lot more. I don't crave anything bad so I'm only intaking whole foods, nothing processed. I'm pretty sure women gain weight this way.

I decided that in March, I'm reducing my pills to 1 PM pills, per a fellow noogler's feedback. I'm not sure if I experienced tenderness like some people have - I'm still pretty early in the process.

As for pump routine, I'm still on the 7 Minute Pump & 2 Minute Rest. I pump for at least an hour every day before bed, and more hours if I have time. I feel like this It really helps to use an interval timer so I don't have to count the minutes. I also try to sleep with the Noogleberry on until it falls off. I find the swelling is much better in the morning. I'm still patiently waiting for my babies to grow!

See you all at the end of March for the next update!
Hi, just wan to ask for update? Any growth? Im interested because I think were on the same measurement, I am pumping for 3 Months but still no noticeable growth.

Rebeyd

Hi, just wan to ask for update? Any growth? Im interested because I think were on the same measurement, I am pumping for 3 Months but still no noticeable growth.
I'm very small also and notice I get the most swelling after doing the pump and hold for 4 or 5 hours while at home then doing a 10:2 pump and release right after and massaging for the 2 min, drinking lots of water also.

Krizzy

I'm very small also and notice I get the most swelling after doing the pump and hold for 4 or 5 hours while at home then doing a 10:2 pump and release right after and massaging for the 2 min, drinking lots of water also.
Thank you! How much growth have you gained since then?☺️