Back again!!

M

mini me

Hi Ladies, it's been a long time since I posted: Life has thrown some horrible things my way in the last year.....BUT, throughout it all, I kept up with my noogleberry, and I'm happy to say that I am extremely happy with my new, much improved breasts!!
I'm still using my noogle, although I've not had much chance lately, as my boyfriend spends a lot of time at my house now (he still doesn't know how my boobs have grown so much!!)
I've gone from a very skinny aa cup, to a full b, having pumped regularly for about a year (once a day for around an hour - see old posts for more info)
The new gallery section is fantastic!! Every single picture shows results!! congratulations and well done you lot!!!!- A huge difference to all the herbal breast enhancement companies, who all have the same pictures of the same models advertising their products!!
One of the biggest differences noogleberry has made to me, is that I now have flesh on my chest where I used to have bones. Like one of the members in the gallery; the tattoo that used to be on my chest is now on a nice round firm fleshy boob!! I'm still not huge by most peoples standards, but I have bigger, fuller breasts than I ever imagined I would ever have, and having tried most of the other methods (pills, liquids, lotions, creams etc) I really wish I'd found noogleberry years ago, and to anyone who is in need of enlarging what nature gave them, I would definitely say forget everthing else and treat yourself to a noogleberry; because it works!!!

S

sweettart6671

mini me! I'm sorry to hear about your year :( but the upside is that you still found time for yourself and continued pumping! I was not around when you were before, but congrats on your success and I'm glad you tuned in to share your results. I know lots of women are always asking about a time frame of how long it will take to see results so your experience can really help answer that. So you remain a full B now? Do you pump everyday? Just some questions, I know people admire your results and will want to know every possible detail-myself included!!!1 ;D

W

webmaster

Thanks alot for sharing your experiences - you make a difference to many by posting your results and your trials and tribulations.

I hope the rest of your year is nothing but good.

Regards

Webmaster

D

daylight

thanks for the great news...when did u first start noticing your results when starting noogleberry and what was your method you used every day with noogleberry like.