Back to Noogling

NadiOne

Welcome back! Let me first say your body looks fantastic at 48 and 4 kids you do look 28. Your boobs also look lovely and your progress is very obvious. Please continue as your results will be a huge motivator for US. And Don't beat yourself up when you have to take breaks from noogling. Look at it as a break and a chance to see how much true growth you have and a rest before you gear up again!

Sorry I don't know much about BO ::)

kellynne

HI Everyone! I have had a chaotic last year and am newly married and again trying to noogle (discreetly). My breasts are not large, but compared to where I started, there is definitely improvement. I just WISH there was a way to make it quicker. Is there anything new in the world of noogling that will make growth faster?

I had to sell my home about 2 years ago and move into the spare bedroom of an old friend. But, then later moved in with my fiance and since then I haven't been noogling. My breasts shrunk a little when I wasn't noogling and I"m trying to sneak in about 15 minutes each morning between when my husband leaves for work and when I have to leave for work. It isn't long enough, I'm sure! I wish they could make something that you could wear under your bra all day that wouldn't look unnatural!

Anyway, if there are any tips for quickening growth, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kellynne

James

Hey, glad to see you back. There seems to be a growing consensus that massaging with flaxseed oil is very important for nbe. Two or three 5 minute sessions per day. I think you should tell your husband so you can noogle when he is there.

Hopefulforbreasts

Trying to noogle secretly makes it much harder. I was
Worried at first too but when j explained to my bf he was totally cool with it
Even though I still get weird laughs from him when I use it. But hey he loves the changes sooooo

kellynne

Thanks... I am not quite "there" as far as telling my hubby!! I will try to work up the nerve. Our daughters are home for the summer now, so probably will not get much time regardless right now. I will just do as I can and then at the end of the summer, if I want to continue, I'll try to get the courage to tell my husband!

Btw, has anyone who DOES noogle in secret had their SO say something about their breasts growing???

laquintak

You have made great progress!! I totally understand the deflate situation I nursed 3 kids and the last 2 for 2 years each so mine were flaaat. They're still not as full as I would like but getting there. Keep it up you're doing fab!

loueycat

How long did it take you to gain these super awesome results? Did you noogle for awhile before you stopped? Is that progress from starting back up again? Just curious about your overall length of time to get those results!