Ball and penis cylinder


New Member
Curious if you are going to offer a system for pumping the penis and balls at the same time.
I currently have an acrylic sun tea jar and i fill the jar all the way around which leaves no more room for expansion. Scrotum tops out around 16" in girth due to tea jar size constraints.


There is a product out there called "Bullmaster" sold I believe by a site called Pumped Toys. It is quite expensive though.