Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

T

tavia

Hello every one, im back after a long time away,

I hope everyone is well and having fun time making there own boobies xx

long story short...

i want to noogle on a regular basis again but i also want to be able to enjoy my swelling as opposed to wearing high necked tops or jumpers to hide my ring marks.
Also after a while the marks do become more permanent the more you noogle, meaning to get rid of them you have to stop noogling for at least a month (for me anyway).

LUCY i would really like your oppinion on this,
i have looked up various padding materials, and i was putting a jelly (silicon rubber pad) in to my shoes to protect the ball of the foot and thought that the material (if a little thicker ) would be ideal for dome rings,
ive not yet looked at enough companys that supply this but i do know it can be bought in sheets for a decent price, .

in the mean time , i found these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blu-Stuff-Silicone-Putty-Press-Mold-Mould-200g-/200728423567?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item2ebc58ac8f#ht_817wt_910
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIY-SILICONE-RUBBER-PUTTY-SKIN-FOOD-GRADE-200gms-/140734959047?pt=UK_Crafts_Other_Crafts_EH&hash=item20c4750dc7#ht_4318wt_989
[urlhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIY-RTV-PUTTY-MOLD-MAKING-SILICONE-RUBBER-SKIN-SAFE-1-KILO-/160697898368?pt=UK_Crafts_Other_Crafts_EH&hash=item256a575580#ht_4352wt_989][/url]

heres a silicone mat/ cut to use
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silicone-Rubber-Silicon-FDA-Black-Mat-Sheet-3mm-Thick-X-170mm-X-200mm-Brand-New-/320882911689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab61ca9c9#ht_500wt_693

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK? some people have use blue tack, which i guess is a similar feel, but this stuff once dry feels like those silicon baking trays (i think), and depending on how much u buy i would think that you could make and mold a fairly thick and comfortable ring for our domes,
not to hard and also would not leave the red rash that foam can. Also oils and lotions will not effect the material, and can be wiped clean.

I am seriously thinking of buying some of this to ease the pressure and if not get rid of the red ring, at least cut the density of and the time that the ring marks stay.

please every one tell me what you think, ring marks are the only negative thing about Noogleberry,other wise its an amazing product, i want my boobies at the re full potential for summer,
i dont want to pump them up then cover them up,

for anyone wondering, i slacked (stopped pumping) for ages, i now pump one a week and the swelling lasts about 2 days, then im left with a firmer top half to the breast, i did get to an E cup from an A, but the last 2 years the ring marks just put me off,

I am now a permanent c cup without any pumping i didnt pump at all for about a year and half then just pump once a week, maximum of twice,
1 hour pumping gives me 2 days swelling, so i figured if i can prevent/help these ring marks i will be able to maintain a DD-E cup all the time with 1hr of pumping every second day.

i will be buying a heat pad (INSTEAD OF USING WATER BOTTLE OR HOT FLANNEL) to increase circulation in my breasts before pumping (to also aid in less ring marks)
i have also considered buying that cheep "fat burning gel" called hot chilli, or something along those lines, to apply near the domes as i pump to help bring blood to the area that will have the ring marks,

i really want to get my hands on some silicon gel sheeting like my jelly heel protectors, i think that would be the perfect material, its sticky but resistant to oils so would allow the boobs to freely expand once you have your oil or lotion on.

xx

so i know if i start pumping every day again i can get back to an e, my boobs are super flexible now lol

34asm

Re: Banishing ring marks, no more hiding.

wow,how long did it take you to go from an A to an E cup?

the silicone putty seems promising. i hope lucy will look into that. while the red ring marks go away within a few hours for me, the faint white indentation takes longer than two weeks to go away completely. it would be great to be able to wear a low cut top after NG.

M

Mumma Bear

I love the plumber's insulation foam - nothing permanent and marks disappear very quickly even after long sessions. It's far softer than silicone. Have you tried it?

chocogirl

I got my NB about 3 days ago and have noogled for about 15-30 min/day. I have very soft pink marks that go away after half an hour. Should they be red?am I doing sth wrong?

I ordered the ring foams as well but I don't use them because then the cups are too small for my boobs.

TT congrats on your growth!how long do the ring marks stay on you?

chocogirl said:
I got my NB about 3 days ago and have noogled for about 15-30 min/day. I have very soft pink marks that go away after half an hour. Should they be red?am I doing sth wrong?

I ordered the ring foams as well but I don't use them because then the cups are too small for my boobs.

TT congrats on your growth!how long do the ring marks stay on you?

no you are not doing anything wrong. if they go away in half an hour it means you are doing it perfectly right, you are not overpumping or doing anything wrong. congratz!!!!

eva_bs

TT!!!!!
Good To see you back hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think those silicone pads are a great idea!!!!! :)
Maybe we can buy the silicone for the brava system ;)

lexuswoman

The silicone rings on the Brava domes are wonderful, they are very cushioned and even when I pump hard (although I don't get to wear it as long as I'd like), I get faint rings, but they go away very quickly.

T

tavia

hi everyone, nice to hear from you again, and get some feedback,

when i first pumped , urm at least 7 years ago i think, i never really had ring marks, at first i had none, then when i moved on to noogleberry i started to get them,
my first pump was a s#x shop pump with a topless model pic on the box, and it had a soft ring to protect the skin on it aswell,
(im actually going to buy it again for use in the mornings untill i sort out my rings issue with nb.)

ring marks stay for ages now, and then im left with a dull dark brown half ring,

i do pump quite hard at weekends, hence my 2 day swelling,
my breast skin etc is in nice shape so that and my tissue has not visably changed in all this time,

just the ring marks, which as i said before i can get rid of those with two weeks of no pumping.

i did try the plumbers foam but did not want to glue it to my domes, but i might just purchase some again and see how it goes,

it took a long time to get to an e , small e lol, but also did not take long for it to stat to go down, so i now am a d cup, and no signs of anymore shrinking, but i want an e again,

i think ill go to ebay now and get some of the plumbers foam, i remember it was cheap enough.

i think silicon sound great and so does the putty,
i have to see how much i need to order then give it a go in the next few weeks and feed back, x

T

tavia

i have to have nice boobs for summer so am back on a daily pump routine now,
i will pump and release softly during the week and harder at the weekend, ( ones choice, i find it works for me)

mummabear, what thickness of insulation do you have and do you glue it?
i have just ordered 1 metre of 13mm thicness foam. :)

M

Mumma Bear

The one in Australia is 15mm, so 13mm should be fine if that's what you have available there. First I trim it down on one side and edge internally (doing this on the inside means the outside stays nice and smooth). Then I glue it in place with superglue (with the thinned out edge and side on the inside diameter of the dome), then seal the edges with silicone filler, keeping it nice and smooth - wet fingers help for this step. It takes about 24hrs to fully cure. Keeping the foam quite thin on the inside diameter stops all the pressure going on your nipples. If they're still getting stretched I recommend my 'nipple shelf' idea.

The foam made such a BIG difference in comfort - thanks to itsjustforfun - it was her discovery!

T

tavia

right ok, that doesnt sound difficult,
i just need super glue (is this to stick one end of the insulation to the other ,fixing it in the ring position???)

then put filler inside the insulation foam ,then push the domes in to place inside the foam, is this correct?

;D lol im trying my best to understand ha ha,

do you have a pic of your domes available to upload, (just being cheeky and thought i would ask

T

tavia

i shall have a look for the thread on insulation foam in the mean time. ;)

T

tavia

ok so i went to a diy place and bought some foam and glue and silicon ,.

i was in a rush so i did not use the silicon or the glue.
i pumped for 20 mins on 1 boobie and this is the result.
i usually get VERY deep indentations right in the center but i did not get any at all this time,
ONLY a line ON MY BREAST where i cut the foam with a bit too much of a corner

THAT LINE WAS COMPLETELY GONE 10 MINS AFTER THESE PICS WERE TAKEN. trial and error but i like it

T

tavia

ugh, i spent the last hour trying to get a suction with the other breast but its just not happening, shame, BIG SHAME...... :'( :'( :'( :'(

T

tavia

hi,
no i usually do both at the same time,
i only did one just to see how the padding would work :) :)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Any update on the padding? I've been working with camper tape, but it's a little thin.... Also, if you do figure it out, please post some how-to pics! ;) xo Fina

itsjust4fun91

Hey TT, to glue the insulation you'll want to use silicone... it's comfy forgiving and you can fill up the inside of the insulation to hold it's shape better and seal. The best part is if you fon't like it or need yo update it rips right off the cups like it was never there.

Mel

M

Mumma Bear

Sorry TT, not been on the forum for a little while. Sounds like you got it figured? I glue the ends together at the end, but I'm pretty sure it would work either way. You can see a pic of one of my domes here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

It's important to seal with the silicone.