Barbies Before and After

barbie11

Alright well I held off for as long as I could, but I figure I might as well suffer the embarrassment of posting my nudie's haha. My main goal is to see if you guys see progress. I feel like it's been said so many times on this forum (and is true!) that it's much easier for others to see your progress than you, since you live with yourself daily haha.

So here are some comparison photos for you guys to judge. Let me know if you see any progress!

The first is me before noogling on November 12th I think.
The second is IMMEDIATELY post-noogling on December 7th.
The third is immediately post-noogling like three days ago.
The fourth is me today (2/6) about four hours after noogling.

I tried to get the lighting the same for all of them, but it just wasn't happening.

Attachments

• 11:12:11.png
    11:12:11.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,768
  • 12:7:11.post NB.jpg
    12:7:11.post NB.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,055
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,205
  • Photo 37.jpg
    Photo 37.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,743

Matt B

Damn Barbie,they're beautiful.Definitely a difference,especially in the left one.It evened out. Mine have to do the same thing.I'm noogling as I am typing,and yours make me want to blow my cups up!! ;D.

Again,they're gorgeous. :eek: MATT B

minnie34

Can we see progress? HELL YEAH ;D
Ah Barbie, you have beautiful breasts and I think you have gotten brilliant results so far. Wow!
Well done and keep up the good work. You're a great ad for the Noogleberry!! :)

jessicaa

Barbie I'm really jaloussss, you have the perfect boobs I ever dream, if with NB I will arrive at your same size I think I will fly of happiness and I will be all the time naked in front of my boyfriend ahahah ;D

barbie11

God you guys are all so nice. I REALLY appreciate all the nice comments, as I'm going through a semi-rough patch.

But I'm also glad you're seeing progress, too! I was unsure of it myself. I'll keep updating every once in awhile.

Good luck to you alllll!

halfie

Girl your boobs look AMAZING. Wow.

You're the chick who walks into the club and makes all the other girls green with envy.

barbie11

Thank you for your compliments, everyone! For whatever reason I missed seeing them before.

Anyway I know this is a breast forum, but for anyone that's read my stats page, I'm also working on making my butt bigger. I took a picture the other day because I was extra excited about my progress, and I'm posting it here for future comparisons (hopefully haha).

Attachments

• Picture 15.png
    Picture 15.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 760

Strumpet

You have a great butt too..... stop being perfect! Hahaha.
Just kidding, glad you're doing well with your program. :)

gingerbee29

They look great Barbie. You definitely had a lot to work with also. I wish I were your starting size. I was as flat as a sheet of paper. Good luck and keep up the great work.

Matt B

Hi Barbie,I was just going through the archives,and remembered your thread. How are things going and are you still noogling?
Hope all is well.

Matt b :)

barbie11

Hey Matt!
First of all, let me just say, every time I read any of your comments on anyone's thread my heart just melts. You are always there with motivation and encouragement and a positive attitude and I just want to thank you for that. Such a great asset to this forum. And having awesome progress at the same time!

Anyway noogling is still going well for me! This last month, I grew about .25" across each breast. I would post some pictures, but I'm not seeing major differences (although I suppose I could try haha). My swelling seems to be sticking around longer, too. And I recently hit a record swelling of 10.45" across each breast! My normal measurement now is a tiny little bit above 9" each. So I hope that means I'm still progressing.

Maybe I'll post some pictures later this week if I notice a difference (or if I don't haha).

wow! how do you make your butt bigger? do you have a before picture?

and btw your breasts are amazing! the shape and the progress :) if i had breasts like that i would be so happy! Im jealous of your shape :) and yes there is progress!! a lot too!

barbie11

Thank you for your compliment! But I just checked out your pictures, and you look just like that when swelling! So you're pretty much already halfway there.

Anyway I (unfortunately) don't have a before picture. I wish I did. I've been searching through some photos to see if I can find one that would work as a before picture but I don't seem to have any pictures of my butt haha.

But the way I make it bigger is mostly with exercise and diet. I've been doing weighted exercises like squats, deadlifts, side lunges, etc. High weight for these are the key, so your muscles get bigger. And then I keep track to make sure I eat a lot of protein. I also to Maca to boost it, but I'm sure most of the progress is due to the exercise/diet.

I went from 35.5" (maybe even less) around the widest part when I started, and I'm now at 37.5". One thing that's nice about the weight training is that, unlike NBE, you KNOW it's going to work eventually so you don't get as discouraged haha. Anyway I'm happy to share more details if you're interested. I'll keep looking for a before picture too haha.

barbie11

Okay I kind of found some before pictures. They're not ideal since they're just regular pictures and not at the exact same angle but I think they show the progress either way.

The first two are "before" pictures.
The third is the current picture (ignore the baby powder on my butt haha)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 514
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 369
  • Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 539
I can definitely see a difference! You are doing very great on both NBE and with butt exercises :) how long have you been at it?

lexuswoman

I would kill to look like you, I do heavy weights for my lower body, but my thighs end up getting bigger too. :mad: I wish I had your boobs too, I would love to be 9 inches across each boob and be as tiny everywhere else as you are, well except for that nice round booty you got goin on!